Alibaba: How do you trust vendors.

Alibaba \ Aliexpress sellers have perfected the skill of item picture improvement. The quality of items you receive my not be at par with item on the pictures.

on aliexpress, make sure you click on the feedback,check the photos of the customers as they are giving feedback…Thats what i do. i have even impoRTED a phone from aliexpress…a ouckitel c6

Swali tu
Do u pay any tax on the importation?

yes…

Separately or its included in the price before shipping?
Because ive seen some interesting 5.1 channel av speakers and im interested.

Buy it I have bought stuff via aliexpress its secure. You buy it the money goes to aliexpress after the goods have been delivered aliexpress wires the money to the seller

There are several methods i use to gauge whether a supplier on Alibaba is genuine or not. I have not been conned even once.
1.deal with suppliers that have a gold account of over 2yrs, have their factories or premises inspected physically.
2.for samples or small orders of below 1000 usd insist on paypal payment, if they refuse paypal payments Run…
3.If they accept paypal, tell the sales person to make a formal paypal invoice or request for money so that you pay against it.
4.get the sales persons number and contact the person on whatsapp…let the person send pics of the product as taken from their phone, not the marketing pics they have on their page
5.Google the name of the company to see if they have been reported for fraud in any blog.
6.For big orders the supplier should support Trade Assurance if not Run to the hills
7.NEVER BUY POPULAR AMERICAN/KOREAN/JAPANESE BRANDS OF PRODUCTS ON ALIBABA, example Iphones, Samsung , LG, Sony products
anybody offering to sell you such by claiming they make the products is selling fake products or is a con, these companies make their products in china but they don’t distribute from Alibaba.
8.learn to differentiate between factories and traders… e.g factories are cheaper and their MOQ is large, traders have higher prices and have lower MOQ. also traders sell different un-related products but factories deal with one line of products.
9.Always buy a few samples to see quality before buying in bulk.

All The Best

There’s buyer protection.

Separately. You pay at collection.

Noted good pointers