Alice Wahome amesema kama mbaya mbaya

i have said it and I will say it again,anyone who thinks Uhuru is interested in a third term is just a FOOL. There is no one is going to force him out, he will just obey the constitution as patriot kenyan.

liwe liwalo

By the grace of God president Uhuru Kenyatta will go home disgraced, humiliated, for trashing sound advice, and accepting bad advice. He will leave no legacy, and history will judge him and his family very harshly.

There is no alternative, better mzoee mapema than mshtukie last minute choices ni mbili kwa ballot.

Ati there is no better option? In a country of 47 million? Okay.

By the Grace of God, HE WILL DIE. UMBWA GASIA, TAKATAKA YEYE. MAVI KABISA

give us a single individual ready for the job, a clean man, we will vote him in

Where is General Nkaiserry, the one who used to issue such threats? Learn from history

These are not threats, just wishes…i hate that asshole with a passion. Ametuharibia nchi. He’s a millionaire na bado anatuibia? STUPID SON OF A WHORE YEYE.

wewe umenaswa na articles kwa gazeti. ile propaganda inasambazwa na vijana wa shule twitter. Ruto huiba kama nani? He has no bank, he has no power at the cabinet, he has no contact’s outside kenya, hana watu central bank ama treasury, hana watu kwa military and police, huwa anaiba aje?

Viva madam wahome finish that son of a bitch.

Everyone is a thief but afadhali Ruto. He’s loyal and he’s a man of his word. He promised to back a Kikuyu for prezzo and he kept his word. Hii ngombe inajiita Uhuru inamruka with the FIRST chance he gets. I’m a Kikuyu from Muranga and it pains me to see that. How long will we be considered political conmen because of one fool? Akwende kabisa.

What I hate most is someone who is not loyal, afadhali mwizi for you can tame him with a gentleman agreement. I hate uhuru with a passion, he is just like raila. Now he has managed to divide GEMA by bribing groups to kiss his ass.

EXACTLY. But I hope as the Kikuyu community we won’t fall for his antics. Ata hajali wale wasapere wako rift valley. What happens to them ikionekana ni kama tumeruka wakaleeh? Does he even care? Obviously NOT!

@ndume is this your new handle. Una moto sana. Liwe liwalo Ruto 2022

I have no time for two handles sir. Hata moja ni ngumu

You are very emotional. Calm down. In another thread you said you hate all kikuyus from Kiambu. Stop pretending to be who you are not. I hate thieves, like Uhuru AND Ruto, but I hate liars like you even more. Ghasia

Nope, My Kenya is RWNBP !
We’re discussing extending his term and changing the constitution as per UK RAT’s henchmen, atwoli , orengo, murathe and Beth mugo.

Anything but raila

Na nyinyi wa western mliuzia nani akili ?
You can’t make a choice for yourselves but want to decide for us?