Alichomoa

Ooo

2 Likes

kwani hujui kutafuta pending hekaya? na sio tamu vile unafikiria. You will hate women if you read it

haya mbuyu ndo hayo maneno, mie nilipiga britha kiasi baada ya sanga zangu, sikuhizi nawinda kama chatu, niki kula mara moja natulia miezi sita, sorry bro, but women, sijui kama wote wana za ovyo hivi or its we men who are difficult?

1 Like

Massaging the guy’s ego to feel as if I care.

Jaduong what is?

bithes ain’t shit but whores and tricks - Cicero

1 Like

manyna nyar gem. mae oola

Some things we talk behind behind the scenes lakini mtu hajui you’re making a positive contribution. A simple ‘thank you’ comes in handy. Glad I was of assistance. Na pole sana kwa msiba. As they say, ‘even gold is refined with fire’.

:D:D:D:D:D

[FONT=Courier New]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSzQi_sfHmU
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]
[SIZE=4]I will start by saying “mke mwema hutoka kwa mungu” halleluiah:)! To those who are married and all who are aspiring to do so, seek to build strong friendship with your spouse and do everything to maintain it at all times. Trust should possibly be number two and all those other things like love will fall in place. To our brother, @Lab pole sana kaka kwa kuchesewo. Pesa sio chinda, chinda ni; hiyo pesa ilikuliwo na akina nani:mad:. In your case distance may have been a factor though not a justification ya kuchesewo kiasii hicho. That was not a definition of a wife but something else that we can define as a “golddigger” for now. Next, I wish to identify with @Ganya Sr case. Sometimes back where I used to stay, there was an interesting case. There was this young couple who moved in. The lady (call her B) was expectant by then (The husband used to leave for work very early; by 6am and returning not earlier than 9pm). Within no time lady B became close friends with my mwoman:), in a way that she confided in her about many issues regarding her. (I am very close to my mwoman and she tells me maaaaaaany things which I offer time to listen). Through her l learned that lady B, at the time she knew her current husband had another intimate relationship with another nigga. Through that first relationship, she conceived and about two months later, she moved in with the current husband. All this time lady B was in a dilemma because she knew too well the pregnancy she was carrying belonged to the former nigga, whereas and her husband was soooo excited that he had sired someone and soon he would be a father. He even used to describe how the baby would be, “just like me”. Note: of the two niggars, one is very short and dark, and the other is extremely tall and light. On the side the pregnancy sponsor kept telling this lady B to elope from her husband’s house to be with him, he even used to sneak:mad: into lady B mchana when the husband was at work. Saa hiyo yote, “mNjamaa” mwenyewe yuko gizani:eek:. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]
[SIZE=4]Sasa, sijui kama this was by purpose or otherwise, the place in which lady B attended her first prenatal clinic filled her due date a month more meaning the baby was to be born in 10 months time. It’s amazing none of the two discovered the “error”.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]
[SIZE=4]ff[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]
[SIZE=4]When the labour pains came, she was rushed to the clinic, of which she was told that, “those were false labour pains”. She was given medication to clear the contractions as “she was due in one month, two weeks time”. Two days later, she became very sick and again she was rushed to another hospital. Upon examination, it was found out that her due date was three weeks ago and sadly, the baby had sadly died in the womb:(.[/SIZE][/FONT]

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Ndio maana mwanaume hushinda kwenye bar. Ukikumbuka zile chobo umewaiwa, hutaki hata kuwa sober!!!

2 Likes

buda nimefungiwa youtube blocked. tuma link nichambue hizo vitu

maze nimejiweka kuvumilia. huku siwezi afford kuenda kwa bar. Lakini beer moja au mbili lazima endapo nipate usingizi

hekaya gani tena. hii hekaya ilianza last year na nimeimaliza labda zingine new chapter

[FONT=Courier New]Kuwa mpole, masaibu ka Lab akiwa nyumbani yote nanjua[/FONT][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New]…(pls refer to my comment then)[/FONT]

[/SIZE]

1 Like

download software inaitwa psiphon. thank me later. huwa hata ha-install. just unblocks all sites. pia kuna ya android.

1 Like

Pole buda.
Now go back to the Lab and rethink hiyo formula.
Mwanaume ni kuamka na kujidust.
Pole for the money you lost. And for the lies.
Sijapitia haya Mimi, lakini from your experiences I will draw lessons.

1 Like

issue hata is not the money i lost. issue is betrayal. it was more painfull that the money lost. but i know where she is she is hurt more coz she didnt know that i would surprise her. am miles away sir it never occured to her that i would come anytime soon.

Pole sana Lab…you have tried with this woman for sometime now, too much toxic energy from her…if she can kill your baby n lying everytime surely she is pure scum
A good partner comes from God, free yourself …n let her go concentrate on your life…coz the shameless always come back…usimpe hata a sec of your time…when she crawls back

1 Like