Alien Mother Ship Surveilling The International Space Station

NASA HAO ALIENS!!! MUSINISUMBUE, GIBLEYS INAONGEA

Such comments will forever keep us safe from Aleins as they are in search of intelligent life.

I stumbled upon this flat earth theory and I am still trying to swallow the fact that they believe we are under a dome and there is a great wall on the poles where one is not allowed to access.

Area 51 / Roswell. I am inclined to believe you.

I met a pilot, who is a firm believer of the flat earth theory, first it was hilarious then baffling.

If they dont want humans to know they exist, why make a deal with humans to cover their existence?

I think the humans i.e the US govt made that decision not the Aliens, so that they can harvest and control all the alien tech. And since the Aliens are…well Aliens,they have to follow the rules of the host. (For now) But there may be rogue aliens out there… Otherwise how do you explain crop circles and supernatural abductions? ;):D:D

Nyonya yeye mboro pekee.
Usikubali amwage ndani mupate mtoto pumbavu kama yeye

Sigh…The pilot is a lady…I suppose I should have called her “pilotess” for chauvinists like you.

Sisi aliens tuko area

Kindly advise her to have her ovaries removed.

She is a brilliant lady but its ok ,even Galileo was condemned by the Catholic church for heresy.

Well then… Hii process ya kutoa articles zote itatake up a whole day. But wacha tusummarize.
Over here, we have that rocket hiting a dome thingy I talked about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8

And here’s one that’s fun to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwDeifef-w

But, what if we ditch the flat earth stance, could an astronaut/space aircraft survive in space?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvwSkuDdqM

[/QUOTE]

They are called van Allen belts. It is said that rockets could never get past them. so NASA hoaxed the whole shit up just to be ahead of mother Russia. if you look at the shadows in moon pics they depict different light sources like a Hollywood stage. Isn’t space supposed to have one light source (sun). also first time on the moon I would be jumping around idioticly like there is zero gravity(read zile cable za kuact movie), that mtaa is supposed to scare the shit out of you

Enyewe hio ya dome niliona ata mimi, wakati nilipanda ndege, na nikapiga picha. Kwanza hio ya video ya havard bana. Hii maneno ni ukweli!

And they never went to the moon!

Exactly. He has been travelling all through out his career and he knows what he sees. That is why I am puzzled, why would top scientists lie through their teeth that the earth is spherical? What will they gain in return? Did you ask him if he makes any calculations during his journey to determine where a city will be during landing because the earth is always rotating?

Its awesome that aliens come all this way to flatten some maize .:smiley:
As for the alien abductions, what better way of studying humanity than abducting only white ignorant people? Usually from the same geographic location…sometimes the same subject over and over…and never quite doing a proper job of erasing their memory :stuck_out_tongue:

:D:D:D hey , who said they had to be smart aliens?:):):slight_smile: or maybe they are alien teens who snuck away from home on a Friday night to go have some fun.

Ndugu, the pilot is a she. I’m also interested in answers to such questions. Kwanza that dome theory that @Jay Ule Msee has posted.

Aki. Nyinyi wote ni mafala tupu!!

She mentioned all that,but hey, I thought it was the whiskey talking.Next time I will actually listen and get back to you.