ALKOHOL.

I find it difficult to go to a pub and drink alone. Hata Kama ni lions game. If I do not more than 2 beers.
I allow myself times to indulge esp when celebrating something or with friends. During this time I ensure I’m free the following day to nurse the hangover.
Makali is a no for me. Hata Kama ni high end. Mimi hulewa haraka nazi plus the smell gives me nausea.
I can count on one finger the number of times I’ve blacked out.
Namaliza 1 year in February Bila kuonja fobe.
I guess alcoholism has never been something I struggle with

meaningful thread, mimi nimekunywa for the last 20 years. Of late nikinywa i have to puke my guts out literally the next day mpaka bile itoke yote,. kisha sasa hangover inanichapa. NAONA NIKIWACHA HII MWAKA cox so far sijakunywa.

I first took alcohol in form four during the last days before completing studies. Which was overdiluted with delmonte and had a very funny taste. I took alcohol officially in my first year in campus with my hostel roommates and i have been taking it ever since. I do not intend to stop anytime soon

Si unipe quoteshen buda ,nishaipangia orange juwice tayari

I was introduced to alcohol by an uncle of mine after I cleared form 4. Sat me down and over that bottle of tusker talked to me about responsible drinking. Over the course of that year, under his guidance I went through that initial experience of drinking, learning about my limits, puking and what not. That was almost two decades ago.

Since then I’ve always been in complete control of my drinking, thankfully. Am thankful of this control because I have a friend who’s on the brink, in fact he’s had a stint in rehab and it doesn’t look good for him, as he may even cause his family to break up.

What I worry about sometimes is the status of my liver because I still have a high tolerance for alcohol and I can drink large volumes, especially wakati wa sherehe. I gotta take a break coz hii festive season nimemeza proper.

I had my first drink in primary school from my dad received a good beating after from my mom. Years later in college had my first blackout but loved the feeling of being drunk . Drunk college away discoverd my friends used me just to buy alcohol . Wasted 15 years of savings in one year.

I’m a certified recovering alcoholic. Ni hayo tu…

Does wine make people drunk?

Leta hekaya unaeza saidia some struggling alcoholic

One day at a time bro. You will get there!

That’s what I hear.

Eeh but pia inadepend na percentage. Wine za 10% and above will definitely make you drunk. But wine ina high ingine nzuri ukiwa na dem.

keep fighting.

Almost forgot about kuwekewa pishori and poor judgement leading to several sexual encounters with strangers and lanyez only to wake up the next morning kutafuta Prep whilst counting months fingers crossed that the pussy wielder didn’t give you kamdudu. Kweli iyo masomo yote ilikuwa tu ya kupita mitihani. Fucking 844!!

Tupe hekaya

I first tasted alcohol in high school, ilikuwa tusker, half a glass I think. I hated the taste but nilipo ingia campo I used to drink tukiwa night out ama game za rudge. I then stayed off booze for almost ten years before nirudi kuchapa ma shot za whiskey. I still take a few shots every now and then. I have never struggled with alcoholnas such, I have never drank mpaka I black out. My weakness is lanyes

13yrs of drinking, Keg/Naps/Muratina colle was the intro and also the ish juu nilikuwa na stess ya masomo, high tolerance made me the ‘driver/security/trustable’ guy and was always rewarded (drunk with extremely rich people), went to TZ and found out that beer ya KE iko down. Tusker export also tastes better so I ‘stopped’. Lonely ,rich, drunkard and non-kunguru SMs ndio wananisway with their hard liqour invites, need to get a fam.

We ni mlevi

Pombe hutaka high IQ kiplani. Or else utajipata umetajirisha mwenye club after a decade. Let’s be honest, most men cannot afford to blow money recklessly on alcohol. At least you learned your lesson. Kunywa but be very smart with your money.

1 Like