All Women are Materialistic

Yote ni vanity

Tell him.

Madam I don’t think you are the right person to talk about this issue.

This are the men we need in leadership positions. Not Sijui Hustler.

Hahaha. You, a divorcee no less has no business giving anyone marriage tips .It’s like a man describing his birth experience. Ama ni therapy kwako? Coz if it is then go ahead pls. :D:D

My point is that if you decide to be a sugar mummy you should also support your sugar baby’s family without complaints. If you knew that you were a peasant you should not have become a sugar mommy tuko pamoja madam sponyo?

You failed where it mattered most, so pambana na hali yako. The best person kutolea stress ni Cliff ombetta. Tell him your pain and how you want all of it. :smiley: Na ulipe yeye vizuri you know he works for the moneyed. Imagine spending all that cash you thought you were keeping on legal fees. Life can suck yo.

My point is that if you decide to be a sugar mummy you should also support your sugar baby’s family without complaints. If you knew that you were a peasant you should not have become a sugar mommy tuko pamoja madam sponyo?

And btw avoiding broke ass men doesn’t mean that a woman is poor. In fact only peasants like you reason like that. A woman from a good family where her father was a provider can’t stoop so low to become a grown man’s mother. Instead she will have high standards for what she accepts into her life. Maybe your dad was kept by your mom that’s why you find it normal and the only women you know who have provider men are broke, uneducated women who don’t have their own money.

Actually women with standards come from well to do families, are very highly educated and have everything but you will never find them taking care of men, moving men into their homes bcz they understand that is what peasant women do. Anyone who has any kind of pedigree would never ever do that.

You keep telling us how you have your own money as if the money we have is other people’s money then from the same mouth you complain about helping people in your sugar babies family? Lemme tell you. People with money are in Kenya not in cold countries where they are treated like second class citizens. You are poor and that’s why you could not live a comfortable life in Kenya but bado unajifanya wewe ndio unajua kulisha wanaume na kuwaleta America. Utajua haujui.

The fact is you drove a good man away and you gotta live with the fact that you’re broken. Albeit he was your dad’s age and it wasn’t even based on love. Your parents sold you to the highest bidder without asking for your input. Like chattel. Love marriages are the best. Now are you back on the market passing yourself as a 20 something year old? You’ve fichad your tois where? Are you that desperate that you can deny having given birth to your kids? Thankfully the internet never forgets. It’s pathetic.

We shida hapo ukijiongelesha. I am not reading any of your replies. Next time better dont come to my post to chokoza me.Huniwezi. Theres nothing a desperado can tell me about anything.

I will stop replying when and IF I want. Unasikia? Now get back to work and make yourself useful at something, anything. I think I just found a new series to watch.

Am I working for you? Go put out for your broke dusty and leave me the hell alone you desperado. Unlike you I dont have to work like a slave in a cold continent away from my people forcing me to import some desperate broke ass so that I wont be lonely. I am not habouring a broke man in my house . Matter of fact even with no man I live a pretty cushy life. Sorry to disappoint you. That doesnt mean that because I have my own I buy the love of broke men to prove I am independent. I am not a peasant like you who must wipe white asses for a living miles away from Kenya. So dont try to make it look like because I have standards and you dont, we are in the same boat. We are not. We are worlds apart. I have my own. I live a cushy life without a man and I still have no time for brokeasses k? Familiarise yourself with that concept. If you cant afford to live in Kenya how you gon talk to me about money ohh I have my own money, if you had any money , you would be in Kenya. Not in that god forsaken cold place where you go to the supermarket and they think you are a thief because you are black.

Lying comes naturally to you. Why did you have to lie that you’ve never been married? It wasn’t a big deal but you thought talkers are stupid not to recall your constant mentions of reach husband. Don’t be mad that you got caught in your web of lies. Everything you claim is a lie, delusions of grandeur. :D:D Even that Cliff Ombetta is your lawyer ni uwongo tupu. Name dropping at any cost. Hehehe. Peasant ni wewe na watu wenu.

[ATTACH=full]289074[/ATTACH]

Do you think I am that broke ass boy you habour in your house? I don’t owe an explanation about anything. Who are you? You can’t even afford to live in Kenya comfortably and you are here talking about I have my own money. You ain’t shit. You who knows and speaks the truth. Ive given you the link for checking divorce na uko na majina yangu yote. Have you found it? Umemaliza kuona series? Si usome kitabu you stop being so blonde. Wanna be sugar mommy. Watu wako na their own money are in Kenya. Anyway I’ve given you enough attention. Mark today’s date if I ever reply to you again uniite Nganga. When your sugarbaby leaves you for a jungu get in touch I know many men looking for a cheap desperate woman to feed, house and sex them b4 they get on their feet.

Facts or fiction? You know you have a history of mixing up the two a lot. Makes me wonder if it is ptsd or early onset Alzheimer’s? Embrace your identity ma’am. If you’re a peasant or if you’ve been married before just accept now. Stop building castles in the air. :D:D:D

NOT only women, pia wanaume want to move upward. They follow money. Nothing wrong with wanting to better your life. Any, If I had billions, I wouldn’t choose to live in Kenya full time.