Allergy

mimi yangu ni nosebleeding nikiamka ama nikioga. used to happen when i used to use stove ya kitambi. since niupgraded to gas all is well.

Hio part ya maji moto nimekataa. I’ve always had the same problem and it stopped the day I started showering in cold water. Nowadays I’m fine but if I dare use hot water I’ll definitely have an attack that will last the most part of the day. If it happens I take a cetrizen and I’m fine in a few hours.

i totally agree with you the problem persists kwanza wakati nimeoga na maji moto kwanza nikioga i have to keep blowing my nose could hot water be a catalyst to my problem

Try cold water for a week and see how it goes

na hii njeve :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Two of my relatives have a similar problem one noted that whenever he uses warm water instead of hot he will be okay. during the cold season they avoid exposure to cold afadhali wavae nguo wakiwa bafu ama wavae immediately wametoka kuoga, wakipigwa na baridi kidogo tu wanaanza sneezing and a runny nose

That is my biggest problem…

I’m allergic to cat fur na vile napenda paka

A good way to relieve yourself is that,after sneeze two to three times,have a habit of holding one nostril,force the mucus out and repeat for the second one,this shall help you stay much longer a time without sneeze,this can take you even a week…

Tatizo lako bado linaendelea?
Kama bado linaendelea nitumie msg inbox nikushauri dawa