allion and premio newest shape

Wewe ndiye huoni chief
[ATTACH=full]26405[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]26406[/ATTACH]

Tuko pamoya. Premio all the way

1 Like

no major difference just that allion is sporty and premio is elegant.

Team Premio tuko wengi.[ATTACH=full]26412[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I would rather buy a Honda accord than those two

3 Likes

In other unrelated new I was watching Tokyo motor 2015 and Mazda has something for kenyatalk millionaires behold the rx vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5qkc1o3odg

kuna BMW 3series na hata VW kama Golf zenye consumption vis a vis performance ziko much more better than hizi toyotas. (consume less and are faster in speed) pia bei they are not expensive hivyo.

Its not about consumption. Cost of spares and repairs. Enyewe kununua taa ya mercedes ama subaru si kama kunua ya toyota. Taa poa ya legacy/outback nitapata na 50,000. ya premio nitapata second hand ya 12k. You also need a learned nigga to deal with some of these german machines not every makanika will make.
But I would also like to add that people will avoid mercs and bmw because they are simply way above their class. it puts them where they dont belong in kenyan society.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with Honda? Honda versus Toyota iko vipi?

Next Thursday 14th Jan naenda Jubilee Assessment in Industrial area kununua Maserati Quatropotre KBZ.

1 Like

Loved the 2006 model with lights at the rear between the plates
[ATTACH=full]26418[/ATTACH]

Check out the current model.

[ATTACH=full]26419[/ATTACH]

The current one looks very stylish.

Hiyo ingoje huku 2022.

That’s a long time. Price is the problem? Or the law? Even Toyota showrooms don’t have it?

By 2020 we will be having self driving cars .

It’s not about the outright purchase price per sé, rather the maintenance and running costs. And that ever peculiarly Kenyan obsession, resale value/price.

3 Likes

Almost resembles the Honda Airwave (?).

1 Like

Huku zitafika 2030 or thereabouts, if current trends hold.

Honestly. I don’t understand this obsession with buying a flashy car just for driving into the CBD in the office and weekends to the club! My first car was a Datsun 1200 pickup and i still got the sucker to this day! Only got it 'cause I needed to do a bit of goods-transport 4 days out of the week.

And before any jumpy niggaz get on my back I will say this, YOU DO NOT NEED A FLASHY CAR TO IMPRESS BUSINESS PROSPECTS OR PASS A JOB INTERVIEW! If you already got to the point where you have a meeting/interview, the rest is 100% based on your presentation as a person/prospective employee/business partner. Unless you’re trynna find work at an actual Modeling Agency, no one is checking for the car you drive!

Source;
Jobs/Contracts I got after parking my tiny dusty/muddy pickup next to big luxurious 4X4 monsters!

3 Likes

Ndio wakenya waanze kuimport kama second hand. The 2015/2016 model