Almost broke my promise

Kama mimi niliacha, you can too

Welcome to club no ploughing lanyes year 2021

Mimi this is the 6th year of not visiting those lanye joints. I remember a time I visited Rico pub early 2016. Lipad for the room nikapanda na lanye. Kufika kwa room the moment lanye alivua alafu aka bend over ile uvundo ya mavi na rubber ilinipiga acha tu:D:D:D. I didnt even get my thing in. Nikalipa lanye tu na nikashuka stairs. This was after I had been visiting these brothels and smashing those lanyes for sometime. After this one time nilijiita kamkutano nikajiuliza what I was doing my life and I convinced myself that I was better than that.
I’m not trying to potray myself as holier than thou. Sometimes when i’m bored I sign up for those dating sites such as badoo and chat up fine ghels who I end up smashing or just take those evening strolls and on many occassions naangukia tu. These women could be lanyes chini ya maji considering that hii ni Nairobi but it is far much better than kupanda stairs za danguro banae.

It has little to do with sex starvation, the same guys who visit those brothels are the same who fail to raise it up when with their wives and girlfriends. It is a little complicated, sometimes the body just says no to a certain chick and that is that. Therefore maybe it is about what turns you on, meaning it mental state not physical.

no friend, I’m not a waiter.

Mazmatics napiga wewe chenga

Hawezi sema. Ni siri kali.

Yenyewe we have different addictions. Hii ya umalaya sijawai elewa when there are so many ‘ordinary’ women out here.

Those feelings were there during the early years of holiness. Nowadays after one shot you recoil to prepare for the second one. But not in dingy brothels. Just normal girls in the estate and local universities who you give some tokens after sex

Huyo ni kama anauza insurance policies

I see you have shifted goal post, @Finest wine raised some serious consideration about lanye wa kupanda nayo stairs that OP is battling with addiction to them

There lies your answer, making men great again. A man who can control the urge has surely found his freedom from slavery. The chains are broken

What happens when you find out your partner dishes out that cookie for tokens too?

…chef! Anyway… Worry not. Hapa ni ktalk

Panguza njoti ya muthungu urudi job

i dont do brothels bana hao ni wachafu kuruka. Just by how they parade themselves, you can see the amount of vumbi that they collect. Kula lanye wa Instagram bila wasiwasi. mali safi imebarikiwa

No partner, no serious relationship: Free agent lifestyle baba

Hawapendi kuskia ukweli.

Don’t you ever think about wives in this whole game?

i dont have one. like a true alpha male

True Alpha males in my book are the married ones. Also let me tell you something, you will struggle to give up lanyes if you ever get married.