Alpha Lounge.

You nailed it brother. You nailed it!

I can entertain them

Feel free to hang out. People will always talk!

Like Kuhura Kanua pub in Kasa?

sijui hio

:DGot no reason to doubt that. Bado nakutegea na uki-come ukijua I am swiftly heading to the 3rd floor soon. Is that the wall? kikikiki

Oh oki. Sikujua ni hangout ya millenials…

Rich while drinking William Lawson ok.

kuja we watch rugby @Mrs Shosho…Leo tuko nyuma ya all blacks

Mnapenda kuekea watu speed governor ya maisha sana. They are well dressed, wanameza pombe yao pole pole, wivu itakumaliza

Ukikuwa mumama kaa kwa nyumba

I wish. We are coming to Kenya next year for a few months. Sure to hook up with some of you. Kale ka denis young has nowhere to hide kikikiki…lazima nitembee hiyo man cave.

Yaani umeamua Utachukua diclofenac by force? Hutaki ya prescription?

Had to google it. Why do I need it?

:D:D:D:D:D. Seriously? You think he’s talking about meds?

am hosting a few of you from next month…they are on sabattical. Next year tafuta mimi though I will have already made a few trips to London, I have some collaboration there.

dîcklofenac

Sawaz. Not travelling to Jamu this year and early next year…so when you are around just holla. I have come to learn there is an open undiscovered market…hosting Kenyans on transit here and want to sight see and make max use of the time they are here. Rather than pay BnBs and hotels. So since niko home now with plenty of time hiyo nachunguza sasa. Shiny eyed Waithelelo is rubbing her hands in glee already.
The few KT guys I have hosted have opened my eyes bigtime. They are the independent type here to achieve their own missions but want to sample Lando/UK/Europe life from a Kenyan point of hospitality.

Mimi naona pound signs saa hii and Inland Revenue will not have no deets of it. Just exchange cash…give them leeway to the kitchen and own bedroom and tembeza them around. My sample victim is poor @Muthamaki…akiwasili from California soon.

Alafu?

Tukae kwa balcony tukunywe mvinyo heheheheehehehe…he is the host so he will have to lead the way.Umei said I am suffering from dickmatization but far far far from it. I can get a different Kenyan stud for a full month straight with the exemption of the days I am crossing the red sea. More when I embrace other cultures.