Alpha Male Lesson IV: My Open Letter to the Middle Aged Female

Women are the last thing on your schedule? Is thats why you spend copious amounts of time penning letters to them like theyre Ralph Nader and have gazillions of forums and youtube channels to discuss women,break women down,analyse women,learn about women ? This is like those atheists who know the Bible more than a Christian. Anyway, for a hate group you are pretty sensitive about anyone speaking ill of you yet spreading hateful propaganda about women is the nexus of your cultic hate group. Ive never seen anyone self actualised hating on another human being,its always desperados like Hitler who do that. Self Validated,Self actualised people dont have the outrage,time and energy to spend hours and years developing theories and forming alliances over groups of people they claim to be of no consequence. You are obsessed with women. PERIOD. Thats why there is nothing you can talk about in MGTOW that isnt about women.The entire movement is about bashing women.WOMEN>WOMEN>WOMEN - 24’7 yet yall are going your own way. Isnt this a contradiction? So what Id expect when I do a search on mgtow would be a complete blackout of anything to do with women instead as you can clearly see below. MGTOW is all about women. Bashing Women but almost everything MGTOW discuss is about women. Why not forget that women exist and discuss something else like Betting instead?

[ATTACH=full]236178[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]236179[/ATTACH]

Here is a self actualized man listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauHIuyPwkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pzdB2K9R0k

This channels are meant for upcoming mgtow men ,men need to understand female nature so that they can understand what they are signing for on the dotted line .Hate group s is a bit extreme as we mgtow s are peaceful people ,self actualization ,self improvement and self internal validation are some of the things we advocate for,am sure you also do the same ,why did you study all the way to a PhD education level if you didn’t want to self improve yourself?Stop this leftist ideologies of branding everything you don’t agree with as hate group ,and going on a tantrum, FEMALE NATURE is FEMALE NATURE,we ALPHA MALE can’t change it ,we just adapt to it ,while our BETA MALE brother s suffer from female nature.

I dont preach hate against men. I just condemn them for abusing and killing innocent and helpless women and children. Instead of protecting them .I quote empirical data to show that the world’s crimes,murders and wars are over 90% perpetrated by men. That is a fact. I dont disparage men .I state substantiated facts that can be validated by the numbers. I cant feel better about myself by comparing myself to men. I am more like God than I am like men. So basically I just try to bring to the attention of men here who have become so identified with their baser instincts and animal essence that they forgot theyre created in the image of God. I feel terrible when I imaagine that I have to rant and rave for men here to understand that there is no excuse/justification to kill women. For the simple reason that life is sacrosanct. Men here are fallen, some are so gone that they dont even believe in God anymore, they dont even have a conscience anymore. Things that a normal sane person can see is clearly wrong has become the celebrated good to the men here. Its tragic. I dont feel good because I am not in the cesspit and yall men here are drowning in the muck. I just feel sad that this is what humanity once created in the image of God has come to. It saddens me that I have to share a planet with people who have become animals.

UPUSS!!! Your definition of violence is wanting , physical violence ,mental violence, emotional and psychological violence ,sexual violence are all tactics used by women to control men ,this covert manipulation tactics women use are dangerous.We can’t look at violence without analysing WHAT TRIGGERED THE VIOLENCE,sawa!!!

MEFFI

:D:D I am surprised you saw that comment. I always assumed I was in your block list. :D:D

What you talking about there is about the battle of the sexes.

Men are violent. Sikatai. But men used to be gentlemen once. They used to prorect women.

I dont think God hates war. He knows how to fight and teaches those he loves how to fight. (Psalms 144:1). (And women love men who know how to fight…sijui kuna verse ngapi kwa biblia kuonyesha hiyo lakini nafikiri ni mob tu.

Women have been protected and sheilded (by men) from war in former days. But with equality talk and feminist cheith, little boys are watching movies like this one:
[ATTACH=full]236201[/ATTACH]

or this one

[ATTACH=full]236202[/ATTACH]

Our culture is rotting. Women these days have been advertising themselves as warriors and agents of war. Any warrior out there is a target of violence. Anyone who invites mischief? Often enough ako na scars, especially on his face. Angalia watu uso utajua.

So those little boys grow up looking at mom, sister, aunt etc pretty much the way they look at bro, dad, uncle or any other male out there. Akikosewa na dem mjinga huyo…anachukua shoka. See?

Men are violent. They have to be.