Alpha males wa kuapproach in real life kujeni hapa, cold approach hekaya within (online dating beta males keep off)

Oh my gawwwwd…narcissism reloaded.

This one deserves a new Ktalk label: harakiri thread.

mimi ni king of cold approach thats how nime manage 100+ lays at barely 22 na kuanza na ‘hey’ its the stupidest opener try something like ‘‘mambo, kuna vitu mbili zinani changanya hii pesa mpya na your dress but pesa bado ni smart kukushinda, juu bado ni mpya btw mimi ni forest monkey wewe ni?..’’

:D:D:D

Everyone except @forestmonkey maintain sharrap now

achana na hawa villagers 70% walianza kupata pussy walipokua na pesa… i bet they cant imagine hitting on a girl in the streets taking the number planning a meet up and bedding her within 3 days barely spending a dime and doing this not once but 100x… well if the girl is after money you wont keep her but every player knows this and the thrill is the seducing part, money makes it boring easy, its like hunting a caged animal you will never feel like a real hunter. the power that you can attract girls just by talking and acting in a certain way, is what every man wants not to be thought as a short time atm. I know guys with money who have had less than 3 girlfriends I know bad boys in uni who have slept with 50+ ngeuls

You peasants are very funny. So you want me to act poor, drop my car for a nduthi and rent a bedsitter in Umoja so that I can attract ‘genuine’ girls?
There are no ‘good’ girls in the first place Whether poor or rich. Pretentions tu.
Hio ujinga tuliwachia DJ Mo.

I don’t think people go for achievements so they can narrate.

Achievements ni za kujiwekea.

And if need be. Used as a weapon / shield

hakuna stori ya geniune girls. All girls are the same am just saying learn the seduction game or all you will have is money, kama una suti expensive vaa katia dem nayo in pickup circles we call that peacocking, standing out from the crowd, just dont follow girls and be like ‘am rich nina pesa nikubali’, learn how to pull girls with what you have and to do it efficiently using little resource as possible and getting many lays as possible thats the basics of game… Na mimi si peasant

I actually feel sorry for men who feel they must attract woman by somehow showing off their provisioning ability. If only you knew how women act for men who they desire purely sexually. Anyway, wee baki kwa hiyo lane ya human ATMs, any time you want to cross to the alpha side of hypergamy unaeza soma post history.

Troll

Boss, i got laid more than u at your age as a student wit nothing to my name while i was in UoN, u can ask @747Captain for details. I have been there and done that… its not a bad life by any stretch, sikatai. Problem is, when overdone, it makes u acquire this loser’s mentality. U will never aspire to improve any aspect of your life because subconciously, u think women will naturally like u. So at 33 when u are still renting at donholm while your mates are playing golf in Mauritius and spining Range Rovers and ‘spitting game’ can only work on mbotches, hapo ndo utajua ninini @Sambamba anasema

I can prove this without much effort, wewe ni simba wa nyika maze. And your class of chics is high and tasty. Big ups ma niccah!!

Maboy handsome dont have problems getting chicks and getting laid just like buriful chics:)
Boy handsome atalaza manzi hata bila doh

hahahaha…na sisi wenye tuko na sura personal?

Kuna ka ukweli hapo. Looks and a confidence booster is a through pass anyday everyday. Sisi with a face only a mother can love have to compensate through humour and status (being rich). Otherwise, do the chase or purchase.

Hahahaha, elder umebonga.

Wewe mwenye sura personal, fanya aje…tafuta doh:)

Pata mdudu peke yako

I’m always strapped when I hit the club