ALUTA CONTINUA - THE JOURNEY OUT OF SLAVERY EGYPT TO CANAAN

Lemme go for shopping !!! See you later bitchez!

:D:D:D… i wish ur fellow lakeside folks reasoned like u Matam

So you post a thread and 3/4 of the comments are yours? OK

:D:D:D:D:D, Makena, when are you flying out?

thanks @GeorginaMakena

Hii ni dry spell! …tafta mocakwe ujikune!

Nasumbua nikiwa OUT!!! Nyinyi endeleni na sycophancy mukiwa kwa ground kikiumana, itll get you first coz me nishahamisha all my stakeholders

Dry spell ni huko 254 wea biz is down 10% according to chairlady wa Business Owners Association. Boss wacha kunikasirikia mimi niko far. We chapa wera coz Unye na huyo turnboy wake worse than Gaza Chairman need alot of your taxes kujenga manyumba za billions and acquire all Coast hotels naskia hata asha buy Briatorres Billionaire’s club. Its a long way from being a hustler to presidency. Tuchape kazi ndio Hustler ajitegemee na taxes zoibwa before you pay them ! Kwanza what I want sio Kamwana juu Kamwana hajui kuiba. Let WSR akuwe prezzo. I will campaign for that guy , coz those are the leaders stupid sycophants deserve. Alafu nikae majuu hio 5yrs and just laugh as we see Moi exponentiated. Mtu anaiba mpaka bustop mpaka kiwanja ya shule? Infact my hapiness will be when WSR will be president ndio mutajua utumwa nini. Washenzi!

Tuchape kazi.Who do you think will pay all these debts? Ni sisi tuu so to ensure choppers and beach hotels are bought we must work harder my frens. Chapa kazi tulipe ushuri Hustler ajitegemee should be our new motto.

Edward Ouko, the auditor general, has released a damning report into financial impropriety in the national government during the first year of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s administration.

The 2013-2014 financial audit shows that several government ministries and departments did not follow the regulations issued by the Public Sector Accounting Standards Board of Kenya in compliance with Section 83 of the Public Finance Management Act 2012. READ ALSO: Corruption Among Key Issues In Cord’s Memorandum To Barack Obama According to Edward Ouko, only KSh 12,581,506,707 (1.2%) of the total KSh 1 trillion national government expenditure was spent in an effective way. The auditor spotted discrepancies in how KSh 600 billion (60%) was spent, while there were no documents to verify whether or not the remaining KSh 390 billion was spent lawfully. The financial statements available for auditing by the institutions indicated unauthorized expenditures, excess, unsupported expenditures or lack of adequate disclosures. The national government might have lost KSh 66.7 billion as 17 institutions failed to produce relevant documents to support their expenditure during the 2013/2014 financial year. READ ALSO: Blow To Corruption Fight As MPs Vote To Remove Remaining EACC Bosses Here are the ministries, departments, commissions and funds that could not account for their expenditures: 1. Ministry of Health - KSh 22,500,344,808 2. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure - KSh 22,050,510,900 3. Ministry of Education, Science and Technology - KSh 12,826,647,906 4. Office of the Attorney General and Department of Justice - KSh 2,705,850,667 5. Ministry of Energy and Petroleum - KSh 2,408,723,869 6. Ministry of Foreign Affairs - KSh 1,456,170,114 7. Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries - KSh 1,289,737,385 8. The Judiciary - KSh 463,366,769 9. Ministry of Industrialization and Enterprise Development - KSh 300,000,000 10. Government Press Fund - KSh 271,742,000 11. National Humanitarian Fund - KSh 142,667,974 12. Teachers Service Commission - KSh 128,392,939 13. Witness Protection Agency - KSh 79,358,109 14. Ministry of Defence - KSh 74,237,939 15. National Police Service Commission - KSh 59,846,608 16. Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources - KSh 15,900,000 17. Commission for the Implementation of the Constitution - KSh 9,200,000 Fourteen other institutions are said to have overspent during the year under review totaling to KSh 41 billion.

In Year 1 of Jubilee assent to power only 1.2% of the budget was spent accordingly, the rest ilipata wenyewe. As in 98.8% of tax tunalipa is going to personal pockets and then when I tell you ,that being a Kenyan is like being a slave in Egyt, you think its a joke. Anyway lets work harder maybe our ‘masters’ and pharaohs watatuhurumia watuachie 2% for development. Even the billions going to election/re elections is benefitting these people.Kila kitu kuna cut yao. I dont support opposition bcz I like them,its only because I can not in good conscience shangilia people who’ve turned kenyans into their personal slaves.Even if its my own brother tumetoka tumbo moja theres no way I will ever support such.

Israelites moved from Egypt to Canaan. Jakuon is trying to rename Egypt to Canaan. This is the con of the century.

If UhuRuto did right by Kenyans Raila would become obsolete but with the record they have even Dida can present a formidable case against their regime. Raila has never been the problem. One day, wen Raila is no more and we’ve descended into a failed state, you’ll sing that song Israelites sang in exile,by the rivers of Babylon there we sat down,there we wailed,when we remembered Zion,let the thiefs carry us away in captivity recquiring of us a song - for how can we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land. As in uko kwenu but you can sing a song of s1 in exile. Let’s stop arguing and work. If even having car hire for all govt biz and taking govt conference cant buy Billionaires Club. We must pull up our socks. How can we have a president with beach hotels chache? Lazima tusaidie hustler to be a reach president! Let’s work harder pay more taxes so that after PSes and CSes and CEOs have each stolen like 100 billion each for their bosses theres still money to steal at county level for Governors,briefcase cowboy contractors and MCAs. Even with us paying almost 60% of our income in countless categories of taxes, the money isnt enuff,we must borrow so there’s something left to steal. I think am beginning to understand Abduba Didas sentiment that Kenyans we are only surviving bcz God luvs us bure everything would have been stolen even the soil.

I don’t mind giving them even 80% of my income but what about all those thousands of youths who go to the Middle East and return in coffins. Bcz of corruption. Nurses cant be paid,lecturers cant be paid, nowadays Kenyan mothers near the border go to neighboring countries to get immunization4their kids bcz what the hell do our venerated leaders care about poor peoples babies or their sicknesses! After all who told them to be poor. An animals life in Kenya is worth more than a poor persons life. I dont care if ur my mother, if you can take NYS money, Youth Fund money. Money meant for poor people!MOH funds. This guys are so greedy theyd take food out a starving person’s mouth to enable them buy beach hotels! Anyway,there’s a God in heaven! If God could free people from 430 yrs of slavery our case isnt impossible! I recognize Kenya is beyond human help. This is now a case only God can turn around! And bcz the Bible says, those who put their hope in God not men shall never be put to shame. So,tho we’re held hostage by a bunch of ruthless bandits.Who could even sell your blood placenta if they could.God Will see us thru. Am at peace knowing God is still in control! And He will never let His dove Kenya fall into the hands of beasts.

As a christian you should know that when leaders of a nation build altars for the devil, God distances himself from that nation and things spiral out of control. No matter how much you call upon His help you don’t get it untill the altars are destroyed. Bad times ahead.