Snow kwisha

I can’t dare climb the mountain during this cold season. neffa

Hahahahahaa hahaha haha kwa campsite kuna choo nugu haha

Mackinders campsite na Met station bandas

Ulishika hio snow kidogo imebaki?

With the right gear you will not feel it

Mokooooofi (Lonyangapuos style )

Makoofi tena

I had removed the gloves to take a photo for less than a minute. You cant make it to the top without gloves

I will be giving you the costs for this trek very soon

Good inakaa we were together. I had taken off the gloves to take a photo on my camera. I had a good boot some warm trouser and other necesarry gear. Thanks

Bro I respect your hustle

Hahahaha get ready for August and September editions I am planning. I will put out information out here soon

Asante sana. The two minutes I was without gloves Mkono iliganda. Actually most phones refused to power on my camera drained the whole battery and it was full previous evening. But I got few photos there

Its damn cold but the sun is rising making it look like just another bright day. If you have the right gear the issue of cold is dealt away with. You only experience some altitude problems like slight headaches that is if you have not done acclimatization prehikes

We had a very smooth hike with no snow. but tukirudi tulinyeshewa na hails for 8 km and it was terrible

I will be sharing more photos soon when i get my memory card ready

Open defecation is a common practice u need to visit rural nyanza paricularly around the lake and u will find that toilets here are a luxury

We have camping sites along the way with toilets. Then you eat light foods its impossible to get the timing wrong but kususu ni after kila dakika 30 coz ya drinking water.