Am feeling like a monster, aki! Was I wrong?

That’s not excessive punishment, I’m sure if the kid had jumped into @Twangapepeta’s compound we’d be discussing a different matter.

4 Likes

Hata ungemshika maskio umuulize mamamke yu wa halafu umvute hadi kwa mamake. Udai amevunja dirisha na umekuta akitaka kuingia ndani ya nyumba ndo ukatokea. Halafu uulize kama wanataka ukafanye ripoti kwa chief ama polisi…and then leave it at that.

Nunua nyahunyo guka. And make them clean your compound before you allow them to climb up the tree and pick the fruits. Hakuna vya bure.

3 Likes

hope you are not refeerring to a mod

1 Like

@ol monk, wewe ndio umengoa my post hapa. Nikiuliza why he feels bad and normal guys don’t feel bad when they just chuna a normal kid kuna ubaya? Nikiuliza if he got other other feelings while in the process ya kuchuna mtoto kuna ubaya?

2 Likes

Loquats.

So what happens when the loquats are out of season and they feel like eating chicken, or eggs?

Kuna mtoto wa kunyonya kwa nyumba yako ama mnakaa generations nne kama wahindi?

1 Like

In my experience, you wouldn’t win a case in front of any judge or jury. The secret is, evidence, so next time ask the brats for their email addresses and write to them stating your conditions of entry into your property, then when you land in deep shit, unleash the emails or whatever electronic correspondence you’ve got. I’m not a lawyer but shit almost hit the fan for me last month, lucky I had all the emails on record! Good luck mate

“Leash the dog”? Unajua ipii Na mbwa wewe? You’ll end up burrying that dog the next day after its stoned to death by the brats

You did good and are no monster. as the saying goes … asiyefunzwa na mamake, atafunzwa na ulimwengu. And also as the bible says, spare the rod, spoil the child. You did good.

@ol monk wacha umama

1 Like

So you touched a kid inappropriately halafu unauliza kama wewe ni monster? Pedofossil.

By the way, There’s a documentary about your family called Jurassic World . You should watch it.

You are a monster.

Contact @ekamsweu akupatie puppy ya bukusu shepherd. Ilizaa last week

1 Like

some satire! some advice!

1 Like

@FieldMarshal CouchP you ain’t no monister man. You did the right thing. The kids learnt something, at least that one did. You just know you reduced the cases of school arson by one.

Reserved for comment at a later date.

Sometimes your jokes are so silly…like calling me a paedophile which is just downright idiotic.

Hata mimi nimeshtuka. Kijiji kids and emails? Damn, I need to move to a better neibahood…

1 Like

How much ugali will I have to feed it? Because I would rather lose the fruits than have to satisfty Bukusu appetites?

I see you’re trying to set yourself up as Mr. Sensitive. The bird’s already trapped.

this had to come up, you touch a kid and end up feeling guilty afterwards, the fuck. @ol monk umeona ujinga ya kutoa my comment