Am I drinking too much? Saidia.

Paul Ongili leo umetuangusha. Hard liquor has more calories than beer and wine.

Inakaa pipi anakupe stress

Your headed in the right direction. Recognizing and admitting that you have a problem is always the first step to recovery.

Daily is a bit too much in my opinion. But 4 is okay. Any particular reason why you feel compelled to function on chemicals every day?

Whisky ni ya nyumbani tu. You drink whisky when out with people you will act a fool.

You can only take a little whisky. But one can take a lot of beer. OP drinks 2l of beer daily. For an equivalent high he’d need 250 ml of whisky. Absolutely no way in hell he could do 2 l of whisky daily.

Your handle name says it all.

Kijana ya Kiambu, ati last time ulisema uliuza shamba za babako zote na ukakunywa hio pesa?

Ongea na mimi vizuri niambie Kabogo akuwekee nyumba moja from the ones he’s building.

Now do this, be taking six pack, this is good for your health. 6 cans a day is very good, ongeza to 2 cans, haitakuwa big lose. Alafu next year anza an kukunywa whisky ile ndogo unapiga in a day

You know you have a problem since you are hiding the cans. And do you drink and drive? hiyo ikoome pls. On a humorous note, ukipunguza pombe you will see the ills we see about Uhuru’s leadership.

Unfortunately most alcoholics especially wa makali hawajui hio moderation esp after having one too many. Mtu amelewa alafu anaskia a mlevi amejitolea kutoa mzinga and that’s where things start going downhill. Hio pombe ya kununuliwa huwa risky sana.

Mimi hio pombe karibu ua Mimi. Nilianguka from 4th flour stairs to second nikavunjika jino.

Regarding alcohol content:

4 beers have similar total alcohol content to 200ml whisky/gilbeys
5 beers = 250ml glbeys

So its like I have been taking less than 1/4 gilbeys each day.

Four Tuskers sio mbaya. Drinking alone should be the worry.

Corona manenoz. Avoiding pubs.

I don’t think that you have an alcohol problem (yet), but why drink in the car? Seems like there are other missing details.

When pubs were closed due to covid I started drinking in the car and I still do so now due to social distancing maneno.

I have a feeling unatubeba ufala:):). But your analysis and the responses answer a question from another thread on why muratina is bad for you. Unlike whisky, one can drink a lot of it, yet it has a lot of impurities. Beer is cleaner, and that is why a man drinking 4 beers every day grows a pot, but can mwaga indosi ndani way into the late fifties (like Uhunye), or late 60s like Atwoli. Yet the same amount of Muratina every day will make a 30 year old grow breasts