Am in total shit...Being Blackmailed

buru-kenge…

1 Like

I really hope and trust you are trolling.
Otherwise ku repost mkia yako hapa as a proof of your worries and problems is a sick sick thing :confused::confused:
reke ngathurie

Wacha kutuchukua Ufala. There is no way anyone watching that video can be able to know the actors. Unless the husband has some signature on them pussy that we cannot see.and in any case, even if she goes ‘mbele’ as you claim. How will she be able to prove that it 's her being rammed and the dick belongs to you.

2 Likes

@Black Panther your advice is i sit and wait??

Haki Ya Mungu from now on mabibi za watu nimewakoma. i swear. N camera kwa kitanda is a NO NO.

you worry too much ever heard of alcohol??
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

[ATTACH=full]18572[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

Huyu new villager ni kama anatafuta points za kupandishwa cheo.story doesnt add up

How did the hubby know that its the wife? because at no point are there faces shown or he knows the sounds that her Vagina(some coded language) makes? tell us Prisssss…

3 Likes

unapelekwa mbele kwa nani?! karao,wife yako,kanjo,wazazi … if this is true n not a hekaya mwambie apeleke mbele

Hahaaa this is brutal… Maaangai

2 Likes

her signature queef?

4 Likes

[ATTACH=full]18577[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Hapa kusema ukweli @mtu chuma utapatikana. Get rid of the phone kama ndo ulitumia ku upload hio vida. Saizi CID wame up game yao

1 Like

Rule number one, dont use messasges with her. Its solid written evidence you have little control over. You can use whats app or whatever else.
Deny everything. Deny that you ever shared a room with her or you ever discussed sex.

Stop spreading rumours. Who told you that there can be convictions in Kenya based on shrouded video evidence. 2008 haukuona karau akiuwa mtu Kisumu and nothing happened? Mugo wa Wairimu alifikishwa wapi na video evidence? #NG’OMBE

she is trolling you…

Here is a wife. she grazed out. she was caught. she is a whore. she got her dues. what more does she want? The worst she can do is confront your family ie wife upon which she would only trigger a seasonal fire…

1 Like

@gashwin am lucky that am not married so hio si wasiwasi the only bad thing is i have texted her on the issue… but the fone i used i sold it kitambo so hio pia is ok. Only the txt and whatsapp chat akonazo.
Hii then i have to know how to get them and delete. leo jioni if possible coz if the video cant be linked to me then am fine,.

Wewe stop trolling

@mtu chuma I don’t wish to add to your worries but it seems you also have a short dick, relatively speaking.
Now go sleep and wacha kubeba watu ujinga