Am looking for.......

can you read her statement again. i read her saying she will stop obsessing about his whereabouts and will present the best she can be to her family. fortunately such a positive attitude in a relationship is always rewarded by reciprocal positivity…

1 Like

You are right. Recognizing who the dominant partner is and submitting makes for a smoother relationship

Total BS… Once someone is actually in that situation, where the man is blatantly disrespectful, that tune will change. You don’t cultivate loyalty and goodwill by living as though the world revolves around you and your cock. But hey, to each his (her) own…

3 Likes

A wise woman told me her husband is a hustler but when things are bad she bails him out and doesnt stress him about him being broke. But when the husband makes money she is always paid ten fold. Right now she has a school, school bus, personal car and recently he bought the school a water slide. Now that is a woman to admire. She knows when he makes money the first person he thinks of is wifey. Ni hayo tu.

8 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

jumakumbaff niaje

1 Like

Pia sana bro. Umepona?

Theres a guy here who posted a Meme that went like this:

Husband: Whenever i get mad at you, you never seem to be upset. How do you manage to control your temper?

Wife: I just go and clean the toilet…

Husband: How does that help?

Wife: I use your toothbrush! :smiley: :smiley:

Thats what that lady is saying in silence

6 Likes

G

Gashui this ain’t practical sir . This lives in a fantasy world but as I said I’ll be worried if my Woman knows I’m cheating and she acts like it’s all cool just use protection and come back and I’ll give you my vagina! Let me ask second opinion , @Ebonycurves can you stand a man who cheats on you by rewarding him with good deeds ,or do reverse psychology ?

Thank you . Can’t say more

1 Like

If I was I knew what he had been up to and I was being nice he should be very afraid.

1 Like

Anaitwa mukami mwaniki yaani anakamua na kuanika tafakari hayo

3 Likes

Why do women have that compulsion to control their men? Nimenusa ujinga immediately amesema you cannot control your man. Why would you even want to control a grownup? Kumbaff. She’s beautiful though :p:p:p

1 Like

Short man syndrome

1 Like

for women a yes is a no and a no is a yes…now, close your eyes and rephrase this post in opposite.

mko na maneno