Am not Gay but i hate women

Where are the alpha males? Move to next target . Ukioa hii, itakisumbua milele. Reclaim your title as an alpha male.

Ever watched a movie called “Forest Gump”? You’ll turn out to be him if you keep chasin her .

Whining about blue ticks won’t help. Hope uliweka arimis kwa jua iwe warm kidogo.

First thing first always call if you are asking a girl to come over for the first time. Cowardice is an ugly trait.
2.Never double text a mbich. Desperation is the most efficient way to cock block yourself.
3.Chase a cheque never chase a mbich.

Ooh yes

Wacha siasa nyingi nani. I was once used by a girl who I thought liked me only for her to tell me I’m weird hakuna kitu nilifanya I just moved on with life. Hio story was recently nominated for hekaya of the month.My point is stop complaining like a little boy

what the faggotryo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

:D:DShe’s out of your league. Ni muhimu sana to keep lanes ukirusha mtama …I also don’t know why I’m laughing at you.:smiley:

Peasant chronicles

Mimi na sundial tutafungua Samantha service and upgrade center soon. Coupon iko kwa inbox

:D:D:D
Yani wengine tukidodge pussy right left and center unabembeleza? Dont worry. It happens to the best of us. Sometimes ule bitch unataka hakufeel, and you have a collection of others who want you na huwadai. Try not to take it personally.

• Anayekupenda humpendi. Unapenda mwingine. Anapenda mwingine asiyempendanga -

Exactly. Women get sex easily than men. But men get actual commitments easily compared to women, and this is what they never realize until it is too late when they are already past their prime. That is when they start ringing the losers they rejected after increasing their mileage significantly with guys like me who cant commit. If you see a man past 30 who is single, it is his choice. Most women who are single, over 30, simply cant get a man. It is not their choice. It is a man’s world

Up your game. Pengine huwa hauogi ama ni hiyo mambo ya flat earth vile imesemwa hapo juu.

Earth is Flat no Questions.
Kuoga nayo I do once a week na hio ni Enough

Do you have members around the globe?
Are you part of the inner circle?

Mimi nimesema nachukia wanawake na wewe unaniuliza mambo ya circles na Globe… smdh kwani flat ikona circles ndani?

Kuchukia wanawake is kawaida after a major disappointment. You will get over it.
Flat Earth on the other hand…

Do we say Sea level or Sea Curve?

We do say sea level because we are gauging the height of geographic feutures.
Tell me , have you ever seen a ship appearing from the horizon?

Hiyo time si atakuwa used and dumped.

Yani mwishowe hii thread imekuwa mambo ya Flat Earth? :D:D