Am now self employed

Reminds me of a time I used to work at the Indian place. They would hire a lady like every six months.

@Waiguress don’t be popping up in threads kama hutaki uwe depressed. Wanakijiji washakuanzia already.

Working standards in Kenya are horrible. The only good employee is a desperate one

The story can’t be false evidence has been attached. Lakini kuna vitu zingine mtu ukifanya inabidi tu ukufe nazo bila kuambiana. Unawezaje kutana na mzungu leo asubuhi then jioni amekutomba. Si heri ata angesimama tu Koinange? To make matters worse she claims that she blokced her boss juu amekutana na mzunye! I now understand why @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii advocates for eating and dumping. Kama huwezi reason to save your job will you even take proper care of your kids, leave alone marriage?

Anybody can download a picture online from a profile and make a story up its not rocket science nani

why should i make up a story about myself? the elder whose car was vandalized in mwala knows me from muthetheni girls

Kunguru alidhani mzungu ataacha all that refined beauty of the Netherlands amuoe.