Am Soo Fucking Confused! Help

Jitetee

I do door to door delivery, but niko tao.
Free delivery within Nairobi

Hehehe, every referal ni chupa moja, tuma ya @Philip J. Fry kwanza

Can you deliver @Female Perspective to my mancave in Kasarani?

:D:D:D:D

Hehehe haina noma I will shikia u mzinga ya William Lawson

Hi @Okwonkwo uko na 3K…@Female Perspective slogan.

Ungekuwa nairobi ungekuja hapa the hub ununue bruhm na 19,900. Offer ni ya leo solo

But 1920 x 1080 is exactly what HD is. Shida i wapi?

Nope, it should be FHD

I am happy with Sony KDL 32R300B with a resolution of 1366x768.The contrast ,viewing angle and color reproduction was the best kwa ile shop nilibuy.I didn’t see any need to buy an expensive one just because of 1080p moniker.Furthermore most of what we watch doesn’t have high resolution.Infact most of the content is aired at 576p/25 Hz.
Haina haja kununua a high resolution tv but hauna content and made horrible by contrast mbaya.You end up with tv that looks like a painting.

One thing I can advice you, get the TV model and lookup the specs from the manufacturer’s website. Jumia, Kilimall and others will not highlight all the features of the TV. Usishtuliwe Na res ya 1920*1080. There are many other stuff to look for.

My LG is 1366*768 but ukiona unaeza dhani ni FHD. Colors are great. Sound is perfect.

Safsana wahenga, I believe I can reach a deal with @sydicate

the other day nimepeleka mtu kubuy fon tao and this skinny ass broker comes to convince us ati tununue Oppo F3.vile iko na ram ya 4GB na 64GB rom
told him kama inatumia mediachieth apana tambua.mjamaa hakuelewa nini hio and he continued to unpack the phone. At tht moment sikua na fon yangu karibu someone else was using to make a call. vile aliwasha tu ivo nikaona MT6570 nikamwambia hio ata atuuzie 5k hatutaki na hakuelewa wht i saw or wht i meant.
in short hawa mafala wanauza electronics wengine hawazijui sana.

but a smart telly from avechi. soon internet will be everywhere. also 4kHD is the trend now, which is why the normal IPS FHD screens are selling cheaply so don’t panic.

@Jimit, jaribu hii ikiwa shilingi si shida.

[SIZE=6]Hisense 40K3110WT 40[/SIZE]

You sure?

FHD na HD haina difference so long as screen resolution ni 1920 by 1080p …hizo ni marketing gimmicks as you go up the resolution scale is where real confusion comes in with terms like billion colours, mara sijui true motion etc I still believe you are safe with the hard tried and tested brands like lg samsung and sony.

siku kama tuesday hivi weka list ya bidhaa unauza hapa make and model tusafishe mecho

Thats the plan bro, infact hii week mzima.