Am sorry Maryam

Hata kama mimi ni alpha male roho ngumu hii story jo!!!

Link ya hio news iko wapi?

How old was she?

You are either a dim eye or a ‘Chicken Eye’ (omundu khumundu), they do that alot ! …all in all siku utapatwa na the brothers , may they find joy in slitting your throat !

There are some ladies who truly believe in true love, like some Borana lady who lives in our estate,
she told me she is getting married to some guy, wah , pussy amenikausha kabisa , wanted to hit it… figure dame ako nayo…

Fika bei baba

ha ha nimewachana na hizo efforts …

:mad:

Kuna dem walach niliona anaelekea huku nikaanza kumavoid mbaya.

[ATTACH=full]245351[/ATTACH]

Dont worry son. The universe will always unfold as it should. If it gets you at the wrong side, you get faked. Else, you fak others which is the ultimate goal in this life. Just learn how to be immune to guilt.

yall lot judging everytime, Hamuoni the deceased had self esteem issues which narrows down to improper upbringing…

sasa wewe pia kama hupendi mtu si umchapie tu smh, why millenials make everything so complicated?

Weeeh

Mbona mnachemsha jamaa mwingine ni kama hamjablock watu.Ni vile nyinyi sio material ya kujinyongewa.

Hio link ya news iko wapi?

It happens young love

Fake story

Sasa wajaluo wamekufanyia nini?

I think you should find her brothers and cry out your tale, I suspect they’ll be understanding of your tale

i am half luo my fren , we hit any yellow yellow thing and run