Am stressed

Beta Male hawezi ona hivi,sunk cost syndrome ako nayo ,in high dose ,the kunguru knows this and she will fuck him big time

Bourbon bridge ni wapi tena ,must you have volkswagen to enjoy the lap dance ?

Former Natives, Thika rd.

The good good thing you have said uko kwako and you pay rent, had it been wewe ndie uliamia kwake ingekua story tofauti, what you do go and hang out with friends, come late night, if she complains mbona unakam usiku, apologize, go next day and come asubuhi, atleast it wont be late but early in the morning, she will choose ine thing, kukaa single ama kuishi na bwana. Otherwise usiombeleze bibi, itshangaa akikuonyesha madharau hata kwa wazazi wako.

Next time give her two hot slaps just to remind her who is in charge. Then fuck her unconscious that night kama Olympian. Dominate otherwise utajipata umekaliwa chapati.

Hehe wanaume saa ingine me hushangaa nani alituroga :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]242890[/ATTACH]

after nijoin kijiji nakucheki hizi machida married men wakonayo niliamua NWNEME (Notanewguy will neva eva marry eva)

Abort the mission! You can always leave because huna mtoto na yeye. But in this day and age marriage is a no go zone. But all the best kaka cause you will need it.

Thats how we roll in our clique bro, ukiwa na moti esp german machine u are halfway home

Wedding tena ya loan?? Nigga uko serious. Wewe huwezi saidika if you are dumb enough to make such a stupid move.

1. Kuoa mwanamke after six months. Really?? Kai wi na goma.
  2. Kuchukua wedding loan ya 1 million. We wi na goma bratha.
    I mean, even a class 8 pupil wouldn’t make such mistakes.

Hii ndio shida ya kuoa before u-date at least 5 women. I would recommend 10 girlfriends before you marry. By that time utakuwa na PhD ya all the bullshit women pull and their tricks. I believe she is your first, second or third girlfriend in life ndio maana hujakomaa akili bado.

Sasa mnashikilia mambo ya loan na ishafanyika. that is not helping.

fanyeni aje… toeni productive solutions …

I just love how single mathafakaz wamechangamkia this post. And to the poster did you really have to create a new handle to stir the pot?

[ATTACH=full]242897[/ATTACH]

Matusi are in order but let us have some little faith in you. Women adapt very well. If you show her vile mtaishi while its early she will tow the line. Likewise if you show her you are a spineless mouse she will adopt accordingly.

It is as simple as - [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]be busy outside your house[/SIZE]. Deactivate and open another one operating in incognito mode. Ukifika home give her all your attention.

Fake posts. And its always some new villager having issues with the wife.

MGTOW checkin in to confirm female nature is still valid.

Hiding behind a new handle chieth!
Lakini Mblatha, kitu ya kwanza, rudisha hio loan, Monday Bank ikifunguliwa… izo vitu zingine ni non issue…

Elder, am sure u meant “adapt”…but hey.

Ulichelewa kuingia ktalk, most of these mistakes you would have avoided