AMA SOLSKJAER AENDE TU

pia wewe wekanga hizi vitu mapema hii pesa si ya mama ya mtu hapo ningeweka tu Mia mbili nipate ya kulipa maid na pilsner kadhaa kwa booth;)

Sawa mkubwa but i tend to feel like someone do jinx my bets nikipost hapa

As a Liverpool fan, let me continue enjoying the troubles at Old Trafford. Anyway, I believe Ole decided to clean the squad first. He couldn’t sign everyone this summer so let him build his own squad and be judged from it.

Would Sir Alex win anything with this team? He is a master of the game but tusidanganyane, no one can coax winning performances fro Ashley Young or Matic right now, you are not going to win without creativity which in this team only Pogba provides, hakuna firepower in the forward lines either, getting rid of Ole wont help anyone.

Muhimu ni kukubali this season we might finish the season in 10th, if Ole brings in some quality players between Jan and September of 2020 then you can begin to question his record, for now just take the losses and the draws bila kelele

No excuses, his record since he become manager has been 16 loss out of 20. His squad selection is poor. We have one fit striker Greenwood whom he plays in the wing and one productive winger James whom he plays as a striker. Then he changes it after 30 mins shocked that it failed. We have gone 218 hours without a set piece goal. The worst record in premiership history. All the corners are useless. Rashford is taking free kicks into the stands every chance but he changes nothing. The team can’t even do basic passing of the ball. We average 3 passes before we lose the ball. Not tactics on the pitch except the only thing ole does. Play on the counter. Imagine defending against Rochdale, Az etc and trying to counter attack:D. How poor are we. No excuses anymore. He is a poor coach, let him leave we get someone else. Him pampering poor performances players hasn’t helped him or them. Pogba has averaged 40% pass completion this season. His mind and focus is away but ole thinks the whole club needs to beg him to stay. At this point our women’s team can beat them.

Anyway let’s wait for Newcastle or Liverpool to send him packing if he wouldn’t have resigned by then. Its was a big mistake getting ole as coach.

In typical Man Utd fan fashion, you’re deluded. Secondly, I posted with this handle because my other one has issues, don’t think you’re that important. Of course you switched to attacking the messenger instead of addressing your flip floping. Learn how to use the search function, it took me just 3 minutes to find what you had written on Pogba. :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ole Soja Tano Tena!!!

OLE is a tactical ingenious give this job to someone like Rapha Benites, with that squad he can finish top six

Wekea Mimi nborsk. Mimi hapana swara

Ranieri made Wenger excuses of “lack of transfer spending” to evaporate when he won EPL with Leicester. End result Wenger +decade of failure had to end.

Brendan Rodgers has transformed the current struggling Leicester which had lost star players with just one transfer window. He bought wise, planned tactics accordingly and got the players to play good football. He can finish top 4 with this team.

Ole wants 2 years, big money etc just to get players to learn how to pass the ball and other basics. Does this squad ever train? I seriously suspect the problem is a lot deeper than we know. Dreadful players and coaching.

Our naive transfer window was a joint disaster of Woodward and ole. First ole policy of only English talent is not working. Sacho is not leaving Dortmund for Man Utd. We are a mess in structures, squad, coaching, on and off the pitch. He would rather continue his steller rise at Dortmund playing CL. Madison suddenly realizes the finish squad product is presently available at Leicester not Man Utd. However ole in his dream world thinks players owe him a favour to join Man Utd. Meanwhile while we were undecided in transfers the best talent out there passed us by. Felix went to Atletico Madrid for £105 million. £5 million less what Dortmund think is Sancho value. Fernandes whom ole thinks loses the ball too much has already contributed to 17 goals in sporting either by assist or scoring himself. Pogba is nothing compared to him. Spurs will buy him as we continue with a clueless transfer policy. We sell Lukaku because “he doesn’t want to be here” Hey, Pogba doesn’t as well but he gets pampered. Lukaku had a poor first touch, just like our entire forward line currently. Lukaku is fat, our squad is somehow prone to soft tissue injuries due to suspected fitness issues. Lukaku is slow, fat and with his poor first touch record but he still out scored our entire forward line combined. Did we get a replacement, no. We let that £72 million for selling Lukaku go to the account and Man Utd declared £62 million profit. Glazers are happy. Ole defended that decision as a happy transfer window. It was self suicide to loan out Sanchez and continue paying him there as we struggle for goals. Why did he renew players contracts with big pay rise. Rashford, Lingard, Pereira, Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Young etc. Then letting go of Herrera, Fellaini, Lukaku and Sanchez without replacements was very naive coaching.

And when Mourinho said his biggest achievement was coming second with that Man Utd squad, people thought he was joking. But now if Ole gets sucked, what’s next? Man Utd finds another manager, then rinse and repeat the same cycle again.

We have to accept the problem is not the managers but the board and structure of the club. It’s like a woman who has been divorced 4 times over the past 6 years and thinking that the ex-husband were the problem. Then that woman thinks that when she gets to husband number 7, everything will be perfect and she will live happily ever after. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Man Utd board needs to look themselves in the mirror and self-evaluate. Even Sir Alex Ferguson would struggle with the current Man Utd squad. However, Fergie was ruthless and I don’t think he would have played Rashford, Lingard, Young and Pogba consistently if they started to play like headless chickens. Ole, on the other hand, is too soft and I can’t understand why Rashford, despite making so many silly mistakes, still gets a lot of playing minutes.

Unfortunately, even if Ole gets fired, there would still be the same problems at Man Utd and the next manager will struggle too.

I echo your sentiments

Everyone knows Man Utd problems. I said it the last time Jose was sacked but he was only 33% of the problems. 33% was the squad and guess which lot (Pogba-Rashford-Lingard-Martial) those who complained the most that Jose was hard on them. Well that tough love made Shaw break his mental weakness he developed after his horror injury. It made McTominay rise from academy to a top performer and he bought Dalot/Lindelof who are good players though not great. He failed with Sanchez, Fred and Bailly. However when the results went sour he was sacked. Same expectations should be with ole, no excuses. This time we need to get rid of this boys who think they are superstars because of social media popularity as they also represent 33% of the problem. Instead ole wants to pamper them and plead they improve. The last 33% are woodward and Glazers. To get rid of them someone has to bid in excess of £3 billion to buy Man Utd. So are you telling me we have to sell the club, replace players before we sack ole. Sorry he is not that important. Club legend, hero of 1999 Treble historical moment but he has to go. Results count more than anyone. Tuchel, Blanc, etc can do better. Sir Alex was the greatest Manager ever by being pragmatic. He changed his tactics and systems accordingly with the years. That is how he ended Liverpool era, saw of Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City challenge. Ole wants to mimic Sir Alex but has no clue how. He is one dimensional, if that fails he starts guesswork. That’s when inexperiance shows itself. Nothing works, passing, corners, free kicks and scores. Only defense has improved thanks to Maguire.

Solksaer for senator

Wow, this generation of instant gratification. That’s why we’ve had managers come and go in rapid succession leaving the club in confusion and loss of identity.

If you guys were around when Sir Alex started at United would he have had a chance?

I would rather have all other problems solved at United before coming back to the manager.

Yeah give OGS 15 years… He’ll come good.

We are playing Newcastle who desperately need a win and will fight for it. Then we meet Liverpool. Those giving excuses to ole and his pampered players better start rehearsing now. If it wasnt for the language barrier I would pick Allegri to replace ole. If not then Blanc. We better make the necessary change now and start making the changes in the squad right away.

Yenyewe Newcastle itawakojolea, Monday asubuhi mutakua number 12.