Amaron Battery

@Tia Dalma btw be very careful when leaving your car at work shops. Make sure ni place unatrust. Nimeibiwa + kubadilishiwa vitu mingi sana in the past. Learnt the hard way.
They replace your original parts (and sell them) with Chinese parts that 10/10 times fail. Including headlight bulbs.
And then it’s down hill from there.
Hautawahi jua until one day a mech asks you, “na hii naona ulibadilisha ukaweka fake. Ndio maana imeharibika” … yet hujawahi change hio kitu

Also, they might steal your catalytic converter and you might never know until it’s too late

Very valid points you have outlined here.

Thanks alot!

Naenda kununua nishaacha siasa

Pitstop Buruburu did sort me out when I needed replacement battery NS60. Amaron. Great service, timely delivery, not mentioning they delivered it same day outside Nairobi

Buy Kenya build Kenya. Buy chloride exide. When you buy imported goods you send jobs abroad and sustain foreign workers and industries. For amaron you are supporting indian workers in india. And then we complain about lack of jobs locally and lack of industrialization. I have used chloride exide for over 10yrs and am a happy customer.

Are you implying that you’d rather avoid all imported and foreign-made locally assembled vehicles; for example pick up trucks and choose BJ 50 in the name of buying Kenya build Kenya? Or better yet buy locally manufactured generic drugs with lower bio-availability just to avoid Indian generics with over 80%BA?

I know you are wearing kenyan made clothes and shoes when typing this

Very interesting, still Buy Kenya.

I remember clearing cointainer pale Inland Port then when chatting with someone from Chloride Aside akaniambia “CHLORIDE EXIDES IMPORTS EVERYTHING FROM ABROAD!”

Sorry but i value quality and reliability. I have bought amaron.

No. Pay them a visit hapo industrial area factory and see how they manufacture car batteries from scratch. They make over 5000 batteries per day which are sold not just in kenya but the whole east african region.

I have used both on 18000cc vehicle. Amaron was more reliable and lasted longer. Honda Kenya service centre recommend it.

You buy cheap imported Indian goods then complain that your brother who is an engineering graduate can’t get a job. How will he get a job when you buy from factories in India thus employing Indian engineers?

The only locally made item on a Chloride Exide maintenance free battery is the sticker sir.

Sikio la kifo haisikii dawa…acid leaking,battery imefura…powersteering failing

Pole mkubwa. At least now you have some first-hand experience. All Indian products will fail you in ways you do not expect.

Iyo ni gari gani?

Iyo kitu nimeitumia 2 years without issues!

Niliona mahali fakes zilikum zikaingia kwa market, dealer hakukupiga chenga?

Your individual experience does not matter. We look at the number of defects per, say, every 200,000 batteries produced. The higher the number of defects, the higher the probability that we have quality issues with a product.