Amateur Astronomers and UFO enthusiasts.

Just saw it.town is in a craze,from jesus second coming to a big a$$ plastic bag.

hahaha piga picha ya watu!

It is Uranus:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]131343[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]131344[/ATTACH]

Inakataa ku upload.but niko undisclosed lokeshen hapa kimathi so naona watu wakizubaa

Tunataka kuona watu wakizubaa

I hear it was around imara daima last sunday

SpaceX was launching satellites yesterday and I think today, 10 of them to be precise in low earth orbit. Think it’s the reflection against the sun.

Cannot be satellites coz a satellite is too small to be seen from Earth.

Could be a spaceship and other people say it’s the fallen angels “the watchers”

Back in the days a kid, I loved going out at night to stargaze and there were times I saw some stars moving in an intelligent manner. Like I’d see a star moving then if it finds another stationary star ahead of its path it would change direction to avoid colliding. Other times I saw stationary stars then all of a sudden one would start moving either too fast or slowly. Anyone else ever saw this?

here i am thinking i have seen my first ORB

Saw that from NASA earlier today.
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/this-is-a-test-asteroid-tracking-network-observes-oct-12-close-approach

tHanks man!

That is Nibiru or Planet X. In a few days, it will collide with earth and that will usher in the end of the world. NASA( space agency) has hidden this info all along but they knew it. Join the fb group called Nibiru countdown to receive updates from allover the world.