Amazon Niche Sites to Make You Some $$

okay will be eagerly waiting… or maybe you can direct me on how to do the same…

Nice I have worked on Matt Diggity’s PBN sites. Amazon Affiliate Marketing is the way to go

Hey @NJENGAH , thanks for this good post. Shida ni ati most people think online money is easy money.

If only they had the patience and discipline ya kufanya hizi kazi. Congratulations on those achievements btw.

@NJENGAH This is good. I will see you kwa inbox we discuss further. Sounds nice.

Selecting a Niche Site Domain

From my experience the following things should guide you when you pick a domain for the niche site :

#1) You can work with a fresh domain ( it takes about 3-6 months to get some index footprint on this domain)
#2) Avoid exact match domain names ( examples …reviews.com. bestproductreviews.com and so on. These domains are very difficult to rank. I did this mistake before and it proves Google’s penalty on EMDs is still alive. So stay away from these domains completely.
#3) Expired domains can be a good place to start looking for an aged domain.
[ul]
[li]I use this site - expireddomains.net to look for expired domains that are quality and I also buy some good domains with DA & PA from GoDaddy auctions.[/li][li]Expired domains with some good history are gold since they rank very well. When you find an expired domain look at the Waybackmachine history before you decide to buy it.[/li][li]There is also an elaborate filter on that site that enables you to pick a domain with the qualities you need. ( I will explain later with a step by step way to pick the domain)[/li][/ul]
[ATTACH=full]286901[/ATTACH]
#4) Pick a brandable domain since you may want to expand the site beyond the single product you are promoting.
#5) For fresh domains ideas the domain name generators will help you to search for good brandable names :
[ul]
[li] https://www.nameboy.com/ [/li][li] https://www.panabee.com [/li][li] http://www.bustaname.com/word_maker [/li][/ul]
#6) Stick to the top-level domains but preferably only . coms
#7) Avoid domains with hyphens and numbers or the words best, guide reviews, etc.

When selecting a niche for the Amazon Affiliate site, it is a good idea to understand the commission structure. Basically different products attract different commissions on Amazon.

If you want to make money fast you need to use the following criteria :

[B]> Pick a niche or products that are at least $80 > and above

Pick a niche with at least 4.5% commission
Pick a niche that will have enough products that you can review
Pick a niche from Amazon best sellers this is the link[/B] - https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs

For example, I have narrowed down to this one - Outdoor Storage

The prices are mostly above $100 and the commission is 8.00%. So for every conversion, I will make at least $8 -$15 and you can sell up to 10 in a day.

[ATTACH=full]289173[/ATTACH]

The commision structure link - Amazon.com Associates Central

[ATTACH=full]289174[/ATTACH]

The next step is keyword research and competition analysis. If you have any questions drop them here I will be glad to answer.

Those 200 articles, what are they all about? What topics have you covered?

Diverse hunting gear

keyword research and competition analysis is my biggest hinderance… I don’t know where to start

Yes, its a difficult step but I will explain and give examples. I will also follow-through with the site I will build.

Eagerly waiting for this. Want to apply it to an example site of my own to see how it will rank.

Can you advice on dropshipping

Taking notes

I have very minimal experience with drop shipping.

Dropshipping is another level for Amazon they have a program called FBA and it makes lots of $$ but the barriers for entry are very high unless you have a US Address. There is a guy I know he used to live in US and now does it from here and occasionally goes to the US to sort out large orders. I think he posts stuff then buyers place orders then he orders from China. The China Company ships to Amazon who then deliver to the customer using FBA -Fulfillment by Amazon – FBA – Amazon.

Alternatively, locally Jumia business is somewhat an organized dropshipping or these online shops that pop all over the internet these days including the one that went down with guys cash. They just have a website with the products; when you get an order unaenda kwa manufacturer/ distributor (example LG) and request for a wholesale price then add your delivery fee.

Planning to establish, but naona your Amazon affiliate is much better

How soon will you share this? Am interested too.

My question too

For those Interested, I think we Can Help each other…I have some Ideas

like what

Share them. I am planning to start with my website. Updates on progress ntapost hapa