Amazon stick and android boxes

thanks for the insight, thought it was my tv or cable working up

Me too I had the same problem jana with firestick on both mobdro and livenet especially the Arsenal game. Ilibidii I watch from laptop using links from reddit.

i use this on my PC never been disappointed 4 years now
https://premierleague-lives.com/watch-free-8/

I heard a rumor that EPL has hired top class hackers to block those streams but am not sure. Ati they block them or make them slow just before kickoff. Kuna kadem mjuaji wa things IT pale twitter ndio alisema

talking of mobdro, does yours work well? mine kwa sauti it drags sijui if ni channel ya nbc pekee iko hivyo ama

i heard they will be blocking illegal streams but hawaezi ngoa zote hakuna mtu anajua sites zote

My mobdro uko sawa. I was watching natgeo wild jana night without any hitch. Just go to youtube and u will find a solution to your problem. I was having buffering issues while watching movies/series on Morpheus app. I went to YouTube and found a solution. Kuna wajuaji wengi pale kwa interwebs.

Msee wacha nichekee kwanza… Listen this streams we are using are all illegal. Shanuka msee but for me kama mbaya sana like yesterday I normally go for Russian links. Pale mobdro and livenet kuna channel inaitwa sportstv. Kuna 1, 2 and 3. Hio sportstv2 ndio uonesha premier league but commentary is in Russian but bora uhai

i know ni illegal my point is they cant close all of them loop hole haiwezi kosa

The thing is that these hackers wait just before kickoff ndio they pounce but as u said huwezi kosa loopholes but it’s getting harder and harder by the day. Kama mm jana nimebidii nivumilie 1st half mechi ya Arsenal changing streams after streams na vile hio game ilikuwa tense. Lakini ilipofika halftime nikasema hizi 15mins lazima ni shikanishe. Na stream from firestick na huku kwingine from laptop. Moja ili hang na change view kwa ingine as u sort it out.

i did the same jana pia before that goal tv was buffing like after every 3 seconds, nkackukua lappy nkaeka kwa stool nkaanza kuwatch zote mbili kwa PC it was okay no issues but ilikua nyuma na like a minute, TSN4 was on tv but walipoenda HT ikakwama nkazima tv