Amejua Hajui

hey boubou, kwani umebadilisha picha tena

Yaikes!

Hey dear, yes indeed. Mbona watu hawapendi nikibadilisha picha yangu… Especially @Abba
Hehe!

It was a fantasy pic for some of us

Wacha nikule katumbukiza niteremushe na kibao quarter @Kirwa leta ya nyuma ya pentacostal church jana jioni.

Si Blue handles huwa mnaweka threads za kusafisha mecho, which do much more ‘magic’ than what one pink handle’s avatar can do?

Mrembo wacha nipanguze machozi kwanza. Nitakuambia yaliyonisumbua rohoni

If you’re serious tupatane inbox!

sio the same! hao wanaweza kuwa kompyoter ya vifaranga

Wacha nione vile elections itakuwa next month kabla nibadilishe tena

Yaani mtu mzima prob with a family anadai “wacha aende na moto” fwak

[ATTACH=full]128085[/ATTACH] Huyo rasta is one of the Nairobi business community

No

Sitting on the other side of the fence while screaming ‘inhuman’ sounds diplomatic until you are screaming ‘help me’ while the same dude corners you in a dark alley with his squad.I say stone the crap out of him and let it be a lesson to the would be thug.Who i’m I kidding?,kill that fuck£r!!!

Hizi lessons to the would be thugs si zimekuwa mob sana…by now our society should be crime free thanks to the many lessons taught by the mob justice system… why do we still have crime? ama why is it mostly reserved for petty crime? Mob justice is just uncivilized and I hope that mob of 3 stupid killers are jailed for that broad day murder

Towards the end of the video their is a kitambi man in a blue t-shirt. I hate such people. He is the kind of people who when they see people doing things they follow suit even with out knowing what’s up. Watch the video then u will understand.

One of the reasons the death penalty was abolished in Europe and is used sparingly in most States in the US. It has not had the deterrent effect and also putting someone to death that might have been innocent. No way to undo it.

shiny eyes killing shiny eyes hehe

Kuna vile watu wanachapaga mkora ata Mimi na sikiria huyo MTU huruma…

Rastafarian huyu kwani alikuwa kwa hiyo deal…?

I’ll let in talkers in on a small secret. Huko third world, the authorities even encourage such actions juu wakiwekelea MTU risasi inakua issue. So what to do? Let wananchi finish the job then tukuje tubebe maiti. Karao huboeka wakiitwa then wapate hamkupiga jamaa akakufa. If you don’t believe me, ask anyone who lives in the third world.