America is the most sick, twisted & perverse nation on this planet

Hadi wanaume wanajipaka mikorogo

There is a kind of self perception if your clientele is white. And some clients will actually mention something about you being black. Others will just hide their disdain. I’m not excusing MJ for caving in.

[ATTACH=full]341849[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]341850[/ATTACH]

there is something about our skin that no race wants/embraces it.

100s of years of demonization as cover for exploitation and Africas inability to tell its own story.

worst is i believe we will never tell or forge a new story for ourselves.
i believe in a few years/decades, most blacks will be brownish/yellow yellow and our history/culture will be erased completely from the face of the earth.

but will it be a case of removing the villager from the village but not the village from them?

Half truths but anyhow . You forgot ile part his hair got burned whilst shooting a Pepsi commercial mashida yake ya skin ikaanzia hapo.
Also his parents were money hungry people who turned a blind eye to their children being abused by Hollywood Jew pedos for a few pennies. Also booked his “underage” children to bang groupies and perform almost daily in stripclubs .
The main reason he was deaded was his music catalogue worth billions . He owned publishing rights to all the Beatles albumns plus other songs (mpaka ati UK royals had some hand in it but that’s hush hush)
Even the doctor they hired to kill him was given a 2year sentence banae

MJ was a perverted guy who hated himself and his race. He however was highly talented and this set him apart from the rest of the artists.

self hate imejaa kwa hii kijiji pia… maybe mj is just one of you

The bigger they are the harder they fall, MJ had already began going against the narrative and he had to be stopped before his concert. They are his press briefings where clearly he is being drowned out by unnecessary cheers and claps while speaking of conspiracies.

Pity he never recorded audios or videos for circulation