American citizen killed in Nairobi attack: official

boderline operation meffi ya kuku
Actually the Kenyan intervention plan was discussed and decided in 2010, then finalised with input from western partners, including the US and to a lesser extent France", with Nairobi using the kidnappings "as an excuse to launch an operation.Alfred Mutua said Linda Nchi was planned months in advance and had been “going on for quite some time”, as well as denied any participation by western forces ,Sikulaumu ukitetea wenzako but hatuna beef na somalia

Asande sana

kuna wikileaks showing US warned kenya from going to somalia tukamua mbaya mbaya

why are we in somalia in the first place,usiniambie eti ju ya tourist kukidnapiwa

alshabab was already in control of somalia and they were growing in strength day and night,they started crossing borders in their expansion quest and we were the first casualties. with nobody seriously challenging them we had to do something,we tried jubaland project it wasn’t as effective,negotiations also failed,the only way was to put our boots on the ground.btw tourism is 10% of our gdp any threat to tourists is economic sabotage which has to be fought by all costs.

Refer to the comment below yours

Why didn’t they expand to Ethiopia given that they share a border too

the ethopia side that borders somalia has its own terrorist group ONLA

remember,we were not at beef with somalia in the first place,@omhangla just asked a valid question.Kitu hunafaa kujua ni why was US in somalia in 93 which was followed by a bombing in WTC underground parking on 26hth feb BY JORDANIANS(bombings have been carried out by libyans,palestinians and ferkin mexican macheteros but they never invaded these folks with so much angst like they did somalia)? everything spiraled out of control from there.Did you know they get funding from “aid” from the very same country they want to eliminate? talk about double standards

a millennial connotation no doubt(can’t fight that,you win;);)),i guess it’s all about collective thinking:D:D:D:D:D

Tusome history pamoja then we come compare notes, and share our sources

,hehe niliskia uvivu wa kutype nikaona anasema something close to what i wanted to say nikaona i refer you to that comment:D

sema ulikua unalala ,right about now unatayarisha lunch.Ukisoma ,nistue ,it’s 8:13pm…i can wait;):wink:

Can i point out that we are currently also not at war with Somalia , just Alshabab alafu nilale tuongee hii story kesho

like i said…i can wait:cool: