American Dad

Hujaona anything my friend.

For me, this girl tells me it’s her birthday. Moja kwa moja hadi kwa bakery. Got a cake innocently ati good guy surprise. We had gone for a few dates so first time anxiety was not there. What I didn’t mention is that she was home and i was on my way to deliver the cake. We were in constant communication so I told a friend to drop me off so that I have an excuse to stay over coz it was getting late…gave an excuse about my car out of service.
5 minutes before I got to her house I swear she was still texting me. Got to the house told mjamaa anaweza jitoa mimi niko sambamba. Texting the girl, no answer, nikasema may be ako bafu. 10 minutes later turned to 20 nikibisha gate.

After half an hour my friend nilichukua hiyo keki nikapigisha kwa hiyo gate kama meffi Paaaahh and looked for taxi home. Couldn’t even face my buddy to ask him to pick me up.

Next day girl says she was on her bed while we were texting and she fell asleep.

4 Likes

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dd934ed870f9a67dc43accc74997e0ff/tumblr_n4gn8lY52G1snmgtto1_500.gif

Did the cake really deserve this?

1 Like

She never consumed alcohol , alafu hakuwa anapenda harufu Kwanza ya GK.

That stupid bitch! I also gave a almost similar hekaya here! Tangu hio siku mimi siwezi nunulia mwanamke cake tena! Or anything for that matter for her birthday. Anyway…how did the story end? Any apologies or hook up thereafter!?

You’re a romantic at heart. Aww. Thirty minutes is not a lot. Ungechill kidogo…:smiley:
She could have been genuinely asleep. I have slept on the phone with my guy out of nowhere and left him talking to himself.
I think there’s a condition where someone can fall deeply asleep bila warning.

Ha!

I cut her slack after whimpering for a while. Met up afterwards and she made it up to me somehow. Let’s just say I actually think she felt asleep for real.

That stupid bitch! I also gave a almost similar hekaya here! Tangu hio siku mimi siwezi nunulia mwanamke cake tena! Or anything for that matter for her birthday. Anyway…how did the story end? Any apologies or hook up thereafter!?

You’re a romantic at heart. Aww. Thirty minutes is not a lot. Ungechill kidogo…:smiley:
She could have been genuinely asleep. I have slept on the phone with my guy out of nowhere and left him talking to himself.
I think there’s a condition where someone can fall deeply asleep bila warning.

Ha!

I cut her slack after whimpering for a while. Met up afterwards and she made it up to me somehow. Let’s just say I actually think she felt asleep for real.

1 Like