American moon landing hoax

oil in the Arabic country is the evidence of flood during Noah’s time.

Costs benefit analysis makes it worthless. It’s very expensive to send people out of lower earth orbit and return them alive. They made about 12 trips and found nothing that could give them or anyone immediate commercial benefits or other advantages. That may yet change.

Space tourism.
There are many eccentric billionaires who would stop at nothing to look superior to their peers.

Only a moron would believe the American’s didn’t do this, especially given the physical evidence ON THE FUCKING MOON that anyone with a telescope of sufficient power can see.

How can we go to the moon when there is a dome above us? Flat-earther all the way.

NASA has never been able to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that the moon landings actually took place. That is why this conspiracy theory is still alive. It is one thing to send space craft to the moon, it is quite another to prove that humans were ON THE FUCKING MOON. Plus the number of morons has been growing over the years. In fact, Britain seems to be the moron capital of the world, because as many as 50% of Britons believe the landings were faked.

Lets just wait for Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic.

Here you go, baba. As to the link you posted, you would think a survey of 1000 people paid for by a mobile phone company that wants to make a specific point and reported by a website that intentionally misleads readers would be reason enough to doubt the results but logic never was a strong point of the Brats (sic) anyway

These guys display the Apollo astronauts’ moon landing gear, moon rocks and other souvenir, but for some reason misplaced the original Apollo 11 tapes? You’d think those would be the most precious artifacts. The biggest event in the history of the world? Provide watertight evidence that humans have been on the moon or STFU.

I read everything but can’t contribute anything…

Moon landing or no landing land in sun or saturn… Find another habitable planet… Aliens, black holes…

I mean Kenya won’t get up there forever

From the Wikipedia link you’ve provided:
-As with SELENE, the Terrain Mapping Camera of India’s Chandrayaan-1 probe did not have enough resolution to record Apollo hardware
-China’s second lunar probe, Chang’e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres. It claims to have spotted traces of the Apollo landings, though the relevant imagery has not been publicly identified.[5]
The parts I’ve typed in bold scream bullshit. So these probes claim to know exactly where the moon landing sites are but for some reason they can’t find a single piece of hardware to prove once and for all that it happened? 50 years later, with all the technological advances that have been made, why can’t these “independent observers” provide photos of all the hardware that must have been left on the moon?
The Americans also claim that they overcame the Van Allen Belt problem by “skirting around the most harmful parts, and going very fast through the belt”,which sounds convenient but because I don’t own a space agency of my own, I’ll just choose to avoid.
The only way this debate ends is if an international mission to the moon is organized, with astronauts from at least five countries, including China and Russia, taking part. The mission must also allow independent news organizations, including RT, Press TV, AlJazeera and many others to transmit the proceedings live, to prevent any hanky panky. That’s the only way this debate ends.