AMG Read: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

But worse than a rich married man :D:D

If you are as rich as you say you are, at 33 years, I can assure you it is next to impossible for you to get into a genuine relationship. Your old age and wealth are an ideal combination for any serious gold digger. Perfect target. Rich enough to be a sponsor, but not old enough to look like a sponsor. I know that you have already realized that by now. These posts are just your way of airing your frustrations in the dating department. Now every girl you see is just another blank face after your money. The sad thing is that, it is true. Every girl going forward will just be another pussyholder after your wallet and as you age they won’t even bother to disguise themselves as they do now.

the only problem wit your analysis - which may be true to some extent - is that it has never been my goal to get into the proverbial plantation

[ATTACH=full]238628[/ATTACH]
This is what happens ukiskiza @M2Random

This is so damn true
Thumbs up
All I see from this guy is googled stuff trying to console himself that he failed and for that matter failed miserably to find a companion / wife
I believe if you’re comfortable with the situation you are in right now in your life you don’t have to keep ranting everywhere every now & then

At 33 years without a wife and kid/s, you are in dating purgatory. You are in a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. You are too old for most women without children (below 24). Most women who would ideally consider a long term relationship with you (26+ years) already have kids. So, the type of woman you would ideally want to have long term (young and childless) views you as a cash-cow sponsor, and they type of woman who would be interested in you genuinely is the type you wouldn’t be interested in at all (single mother). So you see, you are fucked. Now your choice is a childless, high-maintenance gold-digging slut, or a baggage-ridden, high-mileage single mother. The reason why you are still single is because you can’t make a decision between the two bad decisions, simple. I am 100% certain that this is your scenario right now.

30-35 years is dating purgatory for men and I just explained to you your situation. If you don’t believe me, check any man who married when in that age bracket and you will see they either married a single mother, or a gold digger or both.

Let me sip some scotch kwanza, nivutie one of my campus Tanasha Donna lookalikes asafishe hii rungu halafu i answer you.

Gold-digging slut it is :D:D

Jibambe sponsor:D

You’re only 2 years from 30, and still childless, thats great anza kubook seat na premium kwa AMG club mapema. We fly first class, ask @Karoga my right hand man for more details

Also when a guy hits 30+ his masculine traits, start to wane unless one takes deliberate efforts (good sleep, exercise, diet) Its no different from the women we all loose our desirable physical traits.

[ATTACH=full]238635[/ATTACH]

Peak Testerone age is early 20’s from 30+ its a downhill… as women ‘loose’ their looks we loose our testosterone, this is main male hormone that drives our ambition, sex drive, physical strength etc…

Aristotle was wrong on a lot of things for one he said slavery was justified and had its place in society! Slavery!

Dude :D:D Ati childless :D:D:D I already have two kids kababa and a family. Nilijipanga kitambo my fren:D
…unajua by bad luck ukakufa kama leo watu wenyu wanaweza kupaka jivu kwa matako juu umefikisha umri wa kuzalisha na hujazalisha :D:D

Humbwer hii hehehehr:D:D

Kinda Tru.

Kwa hivyo jitayarishe “kuhakwo muhu itina” .

Bro, there’s nothing hard about staying fit, eating and sleeping 9 hours a day especially if u spent your 20s aggresively building several streams of reliable passive income. Once Father Time descends on a woman and her oestrogen taps out, its over. Ata ashinde kwa gym 23 hours a day. Thats the difference. Ama unafikiria why Vera Sidika relys on implants?

as you call yourselves alphas my first born is class one and last borne almost kuigia baby class and am 29 years old by the time you will be settling down and buying pampers I will be going international with no kids Calling me dad but men calling me bushhopper. lying to yourself eti I age like wine is joke with radiation chemicals in synthetic foods you will die at 50 and your line ends after the young biatch who you would have wived goes with a more appealing young fucker

Having kids isn’t an achievement. Any man with a penis can have kids.

Again you don’t get Biology doesn’t discriminate we all age, By 40+ sex & women will become less important… we are all meant to have sex and reproduce when we are young… if you argue this then you should watch a few Lion documentaries :D! See how the Alpha lions as they age they are driven off by younger aggressive testosterone charged younger males… They simply can’t match the strength of the younger males… This happens in most mammals …

I’m reaping the benefits of MTGOW . Two years ago ,I risked it all in a venture that was to make me either good money and set me up for the rest of my life or go burst .Ni kama vile unaweza wekelea GG the last 1K you have .Either ikule ama ianguke .Well I’m glad I made the hard decision because the risk paid off .
Honestly speaking if I had a family ,there is no way I could have taken the risk and jeopardize the life of my kids.I’d have been stuck with a job I didn’t like and a mediocre middle class lifestyle .

Hehehe

Be careful na hizi theories za life. Those who married the right women always wish they had married earlier. Those who married wrong women always wish they had not married or delayed.

Lakini hapo juu umeambiwa ukweli na M2Random. When you are successful at some age and you are still single it becomes harder to get the right lady - I’ve been there. And maybe that is what you are already experiencing. And don’t let it make you believe all women are shit, it can be because all women you attract are the one who are shit.

Getting kids so that you wont die alone is pointless, you will die alone anyway.
Siring kids so that you wont be forgotten is also pointless. You will forgotten a decade after your demise, anyway. Unless u make to the books of history like Leonardo da Vinci etc