An honest question - Do whites make better parents?

fuckin racist cunt.Suck ur mom as u blow ur dad

How? Please teach me…

Kids love learning. If you put in the work to teach them you reap the rewards. Like with breakfast you leave the cereal where they can reach, the milk too. Then you teach them how to use timer on microwave. I had step stools too so they could reach. They even put away the dirty dishes. You just supervise the first few times.

I have step stools but here we do ndumas and ngwaci for breakfast! I must peel & supervise the feeds…as for brushing, they hardly do a good job on their own

The truth always hurts

Perhaps if you peel the nduma the night before? But you definitely shouldn’t need to supervise the feeding. You put it in front of them and they should eat. If you insist that they finish, they start enjoying the attention and you have to say several times. Set a time and if they haven’t finished put it away until the next meal. And don’t give in to snacking. As for teeth, ask that they sing happy birthday twice as they brush. Do random checks and get them out of bed to repeat if necessary. They will do it properly the next time.

Thanks for the tips

This thread is full of incompetent blacks who don’t understand themselves. Complete imbeciles who are still operating under white man’s software. Wake up sleepies