An interesting read: Cytonn has gone public :-|

This is another of their projects called The Alma in Ruaka.

[ATTACH=full]116548[/ATTACH]

How is their cash flow, what have they sold or selling and what are they buying or bought to maintain steady stream of flowing cash?

this is an exit strategy for them, wacha watu waingie wakamuliwe pia

So cute I can’t wait to see how they will look when finished

Its all smiles and cheers till the music stops

Its an investment company so you give them money they build Eg malls, real estate .Then make you profits equivalent to how much you invested in

kuna nyumba ama mall ambayo wameuuza since they started? where are all these profits to payback investors 19% coming from kama sio manyumba hey are selling?

Waa venye wanamob for nyumba ni uncountable

U mean centum ama?

Ooooh yeah it’s centum but cytonn has dope real estate as well like taraji heights

Have they sold any one of them

Yes. si hapo juu nimeandika nyumba zao za Karen are 100% sold out even before ziishe.

Here lies the answer to your question

[ATTACH=full]116697[/ATTACH]

This is during the ground breaking of their Karen homes in 2015.

[ATTACH=full]116698[/ATTACH]

And this announcement happened in March 2017.

[ATTACH=full]116700[/ATTACH]

Do you think the Finnish ambassador to Kenya and a Finnish listed company can involve themselves with a pyramid scheme as you claim? The burden of proof lies with you. Bring evidence to support your insinuations

I know they have money to build the apartments and houses but the question is will they get people to buy them? Already there is a slowdown in high end real estate. How will they sell the properties?

I have talked to them. Its actually not a bad offer, na kama unaogapoea pesa yako they have a one month facility, also 3 months, 6 months and one year

nobody said its a pyramid scheme. the Finnish ambassador is there to give them credibility, which cytonn lacks, having founded their business on deceit. in Kenya we use men of God in FEP for credibility purposes. The founders are making money, big money,

Hizi majina Cytonn/Cytonnare hukaa pyramid schemish na suspicious.

Saasaaaaa…

I thought the exact same thing when the Britam guys jumped ship. I have seen prime plots in my area in Westlands owned by Cytonn, So I think these guys are legit