An other signing is imminent - an other earthquake moment

Believe me when I say, these two MFs meet in private and share a cup of coffee/uji only for them to come out the following day and continue with the rhetorics which unfortunately soothes the ears of their gullible sycophants eg you and @Motokubwa. I won’t be suprised when RaiaMkuu becomes the 5th, and form another handshake with uncle Wilybaro.

That’s why I like dreams. It allows you to escape reality in entirety. Keep on dreaming of RAT next handcheque. For us this is the generational change of leadership we have been waiting for. In 2013-2022 we were workers. From 2022 onwards we are elected leaders, campaign managers or the engine room players. Wazee wame retire. The country moves on without them. Chief Hustler will put a whole new set of leaders in public and private sector to build the next phase of our development.

That’s said I know why the question is suddenly coming up. Why is uhuru suddenly lukewarm with RAT. He is running many strategies simultaneously but still very worried. ASSmio is his outfit, then suddenly JP is rebranded and all this small parties he funded were told to fold and join JP. All ASSmio posters changed to JP. RAT has being dropped in all campaign communications. You have kanini kega as mouthpiece giving new demands. Money is given for mutua and co to demand inclusiveness and expanded agreement. Deal with your own infighting, DP Uncle Ruto is not interested in being RAT rescuer. He brings nothing to the table except lust for power. If there is a deal to be made its for DP Ruto and President Uhuru for gracefully change of power. RAT can only get a respectful retirement aende apumuzike.

Na bado…he will then join in with some pink handle and another blue handle which will sustain the monologue to three pages.

Asimio ndani ndani

Mark my words ndugu @Denno, RaiaMkuu is the proverbial cat with 10 lives. If by the remotest chance he doesn’t become the 5th, he will still find his way into the govt. The only time the MF will be done for good is when he finally retires to his grave.
Meanwhile RutoWNBP

You can call a black cat white all you want. It will not magically make it black. RAT is not oxygen your lives and others will move on without him whether you agree or not.

None of them is oxygen to anyone including your revered Wilbaro pusher.