An Unemployed Graduate Turns an Old Toyota Mark II into a Limo

Remarkable .GOD bless the work of his hands

which skill are you talking about? his father was a mechanic

Where did John Kimani steal his idea? I suppose from Einstein mwenyewe.

C’mon, it’s a great job given the scarcity of resources and simple tools.

Tayari Okuyo wa Ktalk ashadai patent.:stuck_out_tongue:

I just observed the structural integrity of that contraption could be flawed na wewe unaruka ruka hapa kama @Mrs Shosho akiguswa skwembe… the reason we africans remain behind is because we dont critism at all, so unataka tukusifu juu unadhani ume-invent kitu mpya eeh?? Hizi toyota landcruiser za tours si zinafanyiwa modification hapa hapa kila siku

Railas defeat must have affected you very badly

enda usome osungu kwanza. Jinga

Meant take Critisizm (sp).
Lakini hio gari ikifanya chenye nimemshow osungu yangu will be least of his worries

A good statement would be like " this is a good step in the right direction . He should ensure the chasis is strong enough to support the whole structure. Africa is moving in the right direction. Some fine polishing will go a long way" Rather than :
" You guys will find yourself sitting kwa lami if sit in that car." Fala12 Come on brother. Stop being like a crab in a bucket

This would be a routine fabrication in any bodyshop with basic equipment. What is the discussion about?

Crab mentality is a reality. However, we cannot ignore common sense for fear of being labeled as possessing a crab mentality. For a start, we need to address ourselves to the science being vehicles. Chassis manufacture is not as simple as we would like to imagine while rooting for our Congolese brother. What this guy has come up with is literally a coffin on wheels.

You raise good points. However, they all seem to gravitate towards embracing lunacy. Why should different standards apply to Africans? Why do we need to reinvent the wheel? There are existing and working ways of automobile manufacturing. Why should we praise fellow Africans for trying to reinvent the wheel and ending up with a result several years outdated?

John Kimani stole the idea from an American… tafuta Alvin Nathaniel, musician and TV host

With that attitude you might never do anything in this world

Give em credits to this guy where fucken due,btw when am on hold a new fucken vitz, I would love mr fucken @introvert to refurbish my boxer 150 cc to a new superbike,which am am glad he is capable of doing,btw mr, wat can you do please, nataka umaintain hio engine na uchape kitu ikae superbike, hata kama ni 1 -thaon itatoa. Over to yo’

Tuonane inbox tafasali…pls

You understand you talking and replying to yourself :slight_smile:

Maghreb, if your kid makes a toy out of a box would you tell him it can’t match the one made by Switzerland kids or you will give him more materials to make a better one? As much as you have raised a good point on quality and standards , it will go along way if someone can invest in a technology to test the strength of the chassis than just to outright shut him down

Then , this post wasn’t for you,neither for yo father, kijana tengeneza kitanda ulale.

Sawa mwalimu.