Anal sex

You mean like this???
[ATTACH=full]132035[/ATTACH]

Seems I should open a discussion with her on importing an expertriate from Tanzania to help her with house chores.

Aki si niongeze one k ikuwe four k nikupanue kwa nyeni… Nitaingiza kichwa tu!

vile afande amesema.heshima kwa mama watoto ni muhimu sana

You know there was a time blow jobs were disrespectful and we could only get the pleasure in majengo or Sabina joy. Fast forward in 2017 we are having it at home.

That begs the question is a form of sex disrespecting a wife?? Always remember that if you don’t do it with her someone else will.

i rest my case

Niaje Mhenga?

Tofauti ya kuingisa mukundu ya mwanamuke na mwanaume ni gani? Gayyyy

Lakini swali hapa. Kwani these wives of you people dont have desires?

[ATTACH=full]132060[/ATTACH]

Endelea kula mkia, ndugu zako utawageukia:mad::mad:

Hahaha

The day you will taste that thing is the day you will know why husband’s live their homes just wearing a coat and move to akina Vera sidika apartments.

That’s what am wondering too. Am very sure every woman has an aspect of hoeism in her head. And if a man can’t tame it that’s when her office Mets come in handy during lunch hour.

Hii ni lugha gani inasound kishetani?

Hii kijiji imekuwa gay magnet.

that might be true but don’t allow her to bring it all out. unless marriage is about sex only. After you try it with her she will wanna try with someone else. I suggest you stick to the natural sex but not HKM thing. That’s probably the reason you tried it with another woman who I doubt you care about. How will you even respect her as the mother of your kids after that. It’s the same argument why you can’t have sex in front of people even if you’re husband and wife and they know it

Y not shez ur wife she needs to do as u like and u do as she likes

apan ng’oa bibi breki.

:D:D:D

This works magic