And just exactly who is Paul Kobia?:Controversial items siezed at office raid

Kobia ameiba nini? Kenyans are moved by cheap sensations.

kobia akimalizana na D- material
anarudi kejani…
https://media.tenor.com/images/8b371e5406316a070838adf8c0aeb105/tenor.gif

Mujamaa, bila mbica ya birth certificate … wewe ni millenial

Kabisa …
Sisi ni watu wa enzi za Chokoloko Bangoshe.

Did you see him yesterday saying he is vying for presidency in 2022?!

After he accompanied UK to that Akorino meeting where UK “erire Ndindi na Ichungwa makindirie kwao marute wira?” (stay in their constituencies and work).

Kobia is mad. Atafinywa balls.

There is an Arab who complains to have been conned more than 100m dollars by kobia.

Doc umejificha siku hizi.

He’ll soon be released…

Are you talking about article 49(1)(h)?

Kobia haendi mahali. Hii Kenya the government cares very little if you scam foreigners. Some cops just wanted to shake the tree and milk some cash from him. Kobia scams foreigners that’s why he has survived so long. He doesn’t shit where he eats.

Beg to differ Jaguar has been on the forefront when it comes to defend business people interest.Hata when uhuru had gone to ICD he was there.
Sometime last year he broke his leg when leading demonstrations against gikomba demolitions.

Kobia is going nowhere he was involved in the big scam involving kabila gold na hakuenda mahali

Si hao wazito Kobia na Wetangula waache kucon Arabs na waendee Mexican cartels ?

and i thought i saw someone who stood out kwa crowd ya vilemba with shades

Honest men do not have CBK stamps, KRA stamps, they do rob other people through con games selling them fake gold, hii ni takataka, scum of the earth, mharo ya chokora, thanks to the Kobias of this country Kenya is viewed as a nation whose businessmen need to be viewed skeptically koz utauziwa makufuli zimesiagwa. He belongs in Kamiti, nothing less

boss my ID starts with 24…am now much closer to 40 than 30

Again mbica ya id muhimu

Paul Kobia= Pablo Escobar

Y

You wanted to see kobia “akidishiana”?

ala kwani unataka kumuoa?