Andrew Kibe in Hot Soup

ive been thinking you are kibe

Leta link tuconfirm the serious allegations.

Kwani Obare amekuwa official news/crime watch source?.. meffi sana yeye… if a kid acts like an adult then she deserves what comes with adulthood

Whats the difference?

So where the links to show kibe was with her? That photo had a big thing covering whoever he was with.

And then what was on telegram? I think I saw a video being described but is it the same person?

Bruh

Pic don’t look real, and in any case the bitch may still be in high school but she definitely is over 18

Wanaume mabinti kukubali cameras in the bedroom is stupid.
It always comes back to bite you. Some chicks atakuchocha you take nudes or film. Mostly for her vanity.

It is sad for nigga who is almost 50 ferking up like a 21-year-old campus boi

I have seen the whole saga including them videos. Its real as day

Niliona akishika kunguru matako on camera nikajua he has nothing between his ears despite his age. Ni kama kipii ya 20 years old. Haelewi long term consequences kama za Cosby na R Kelly. A very stupid adult. He had a well-paying job for almost two years but like the idiot he is akakojolea hiyo opportunity. Arriving late at work, drunk and being an insubordinate SOB. Honestly, I think I understand why his wife left him juu huwezi kaa na fala kama hiyo hata wewe if you were a woman. The nigga can talk but beyond that he thinks and acts like a 20 year-old.

No i know Andrew kibe on a personal level. Nigga was your typical alterboy and scout before bibi yake amtende. He was even an evangelist:D a teetotaler and a very responsible dad. Things took a downturn after kujua ametombewa bibi na BFF yake kinyozi @Tom Bayeye . It is as if alitupa mbao outta nowhere and he has never been the same since. This is a man battling a major depressive episode using bitches and alcohol as a clutch. It is very sad to see the kind of power some women wield over men.

Almost fell to under 18 last yeat aborted the mission after she failed to produce id.

Mtu hukula lakini usiache effidens

Captain frisk tuletee uhondo kamilli pale pale.

Life doesn’t care about his personal situation. People have gone through worse isht and thrived later. This is a guy, based on his own confession, who was pirating at a friend’s house before landing the media gig at NRG. Alikuwa literally juu ya mawe. Then he switches over to KISS, gets insubordinate, late for work, drunkard etc. The nigga would attend work drunk manze. Now, you can imagine a 40+ year old nigga, straight from the streets and broke as a joke, akikojolea job ya maana ivo hiyo design. In fact, he confessed juzi amerudi kuchapwa stick na life after being sacked. You can’t reason and act like a 20 year old in your 40s. Saa hii the nigga is in his mid forties or late forties. It will take a miracle to land another job let alone a well-paying one. Halafu sasa hizi ni makesi za kunguru zimeanza when he is already broke again and struggling. He doesn’t even realize that he is hardly employable at his age and has a maximum of 10-15 years of work left before retirement, with nothing. I don’t judge people but that nigga is the perfect description of an idiot. Life offered him a chance to turn his life around in his 40s, akakojolea by kufanya mistakes only a 20 year old kipii with his whole life ahead of him could do. I wasn’t suprised when Shaffie refused to attend his interview for his Youtube channel after he was fired. Guys like Shaffie don’t associate with losers, I would think.

Simtetei he has made very poor decisions, but it important to put into perspective where the rain started beating him and learn from that.

You keep advising young men to jump into marriage as soon as clearing campus. Well, this is your textbook example of how shit could go wrong when you marry at 24 without 1st learning the true nature of women, pop a few tois, then your wife akulwe inje ukiwa 37 when you are almost past your economic prime. U will end up like Kibe or worse.

Redpill philosophy should be made compulsory in all boyschools.

MGTOW is superior.

You are trying to change the trajectory of his situation into a marriage vs MGTOW debate. This has nothing to do with it, and Kibe is not the first nigga kukuliwa bibi na kuachwa in his 30s. Many men have gone through worse and thrived. Any adult man knows that his hustle is his first spouse. Kukojolea a well-paying hustle in your mid forties and broke is a capital offence.

Kibe is a tough cat. He will overcome.

Its because i know him vizuri sana. The genesis of his problems its that toxic marriage. Had he married a different woman or, even better, remained a bachelor i am 100% sure he wouldn’t be in this mess.