Android Box

@Lewis how is its ram?..coz its reviews has been on the negative side.

It has 1gb RAM and 4gb ROM, 32gb sd card slot and one usb slot. You can check safaricom website for more info.

Umerealise their 4g in the big boxes ni fast. Bei ya data tu ndio walikojolea.[ATTACH=full]28592[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

I am able to play videos from HDD and it plays all video formats.

1 Like

hii ni tax ya standard gauge railway?? kuuliza tu :confused::confused:

1 Like

Boss wee! Si utuelezee zaidi! Tusikie your side vs @Lewisā€™.

2 Likes

Labda ukisema hivyo. Thought it can only connect via the unreliable safcom bundles.

@Sam K , nice to see you here. Count me in when you ship in the box. Wonder why the boxes donā€™t come with Lollipop or Marshmallow.

Hello, someone assist me. I need to ship these android boxes for sellā€¦ in bulkā€¦ Nipe ujanja

Ujanja wa aina gani?
Besides, naona kama ungeanzisha your own thread on, explain to Talkers vile unataka, wakuulize Maswali na mwishowe najua watakusaidia.

Hello, someone assist me. I need to ship these android boxes for sellā€¦ in bulkā€¦ Nipe ujanja

Ujanja wa aina gani?
Besides, naona kama ungeanzisha your own thread on, explain to Talkers vile unataka, wakuulize Maswali na mwishowe najua watakusaidia.

1 Like

Ujanja wa aina gani?

2 Likes