Anerlisa Muigai... Right of Reply.

When your money’s good, getting a loan of a few millions from an acquaintance is very easy. Anerlisa should have known that Kangangi ni msee wa washwash.

greed

Fortunately for the dude he is well connected, nothing will happen to him.

true, but I have noted the people who have hustled hard will rarely give their cash out just like that, and if they do it will be paid back on time. This thing of someone switching their phone off on you just shows either you don’t know them well, or they don’t respect/fear you enough, kuna watu ukijaribu hivyo utajua

Haha did you miss the part where she put the dude in Pangani and made him return most of her money and Car then got him to agree taking the burden of the debt she technically acquired under her own name. How is that even possible? Usicheze na these rich motherfuckers somehow.

His connections are far way richer and influential than this girls family, anaweza lala rumande siku mbili au tatu lakini kufungwa jela ni ngumu.

Kufungwa jela, a court would need to find him guilty of something and sentence him to the same, lakini if its true he spent some time in the cells and returned the cash then that means alifinywa somewhere, and in kenya I don’t think cops finya well connected guys, but this is all from one source.

What’s happening here, yaani hio pesa yote na huyo jama hakukamata vitu…ama ni mimi sielewi

if i remember the very first story correctly they had said she borrowed to buy wash wash. that was info from someone bitter with her and who had a lot of venomous malice - someone who overrated himself but instead found himself cornered and humiliated.

I too trust the rich gal here. She should post the pictures of those two criminals everywhere and their story so that the whole world will always know them and their misdeeds. If there was any justice they would both be in jail

Dennis mombo huwa akikupea pesa kurudisha ni noma. Dumba mbaya

Haha

Nigga came from living in mathare to building a home in Gigiri.What did I do wrong with my life.Am sad now

Wacha zako! How come Kangangi after several days in Pangani signed for his debts and refunded 5 million if the 7 loaned?

It’s true that the shylock can be slippery, but very unlikely that he can match the Keroche billions in a legal tussle.

Those guys are professional conmen, don’t believe anything they say.

Well, if he takes a 15 million vehicle as collateral for 5 million cash, his greatest desire is that you default.:saitan:

Nimeachia hapo pa " raised by a single mother in Githare!.."

Who allowed unmarried childless women to judge single mothers?!..

If she is half as bad at making life decisions as she is at making Financial decisions, this woman will soon be a single mother!.. kikikikkkk…

I know what I’m saying.

Everybody always knows what they’re saying unless mad.

Sweet money is never earned in a genuine way. Believe it or not.