Angekuwa Mtoto Wako Ungefanyaje? Maoni?

…when you become a parent you realize what you want to see is your children turning out well. Responsible and independent.

Kulea sio rahisi at times unaachia Mungu. You are never sure whether you are doing the right thing or spoiling them…

Story ya OP imenihuzunisha sana.

Sad that it costed your fathers life, the same might happen to your mother if you don’t act fast.
1st option Rehab.
2nd mchukue uishi naye na umpeleke pole pole hadi arudi Sawa.
3rd Let him choose for himself what he likes to do to improve his status ( sio kuuza shamba).
Akikataa those options atiwe ndani, akitoka arudi ndani tena, repeat it until he reforms or becomes old.

Thanks wadau for the advice and moral support. Here are the best possible options from your discussion;

1. Kuishi kwa relative
  2. Rehab or mental hospital
  3. kizimbani (Last option)

The guy must be relocated for peace to prevail.

You placed a black tax on him. Mlianzaa kumuonyesha ako na demands zinamngoja akimaliza shule. Ajue mshahara sio yake. It may seem counterproductive but let him lose completely. Ata asiulizwe nini anafanya au aongeleshwe na mtu. LET HIM BE.

Anyway pia ni kurogwa. Jaruo huwa zinachukia kuona mtu amesoma sana na ametoka kwao. Mkimpeleka rehab akipona zitamngonja usiku zimpasue kichwa. Make sure akipona asikae karibu na majaruo za kijiji.

Maybe the guy got frustrated by kuitwa nursing while he could still do other medical courses with that grade

Passion yake ilikuwa Pharmacy but cluster yake ilikuwa less an one point. Sure he used to lament about their Nursing course stating that women tutors had attitude. On the other side, the guy has all the content intact. Ukikaa na yeye anakuchapia body anatomy yote. So IQ wise ako sawa but EQ imedidimia.

you know rehab is voluntary right?

Again, jamaa nikiwa home he is well behaved and all is well but after I have left is when such events ensue. Pia akienda kukutana na watu huko inje he is very soft spoken and cool hata ukiwaambia what is happening akiwa kwa boma wanashangaa. My mum tells me that he can be just be a nice person but after a while, the guy becomes a beast for some hours and then he cools off again.

Did Pharmacy with an aggregate of 80… though cluster was okay. Did he have passion for eg Dental Surgery…I understand BS Nursing is less marketable compared to the diploma. That’s where his frustrations started. Wish he could do a course swap. It used to happen at UON during my days

Hata mimi nashangaa. You force somebody to rehab, immediately they are let out anatafta joint

Sio luos pekee but ocha huwa na watu wa jicho mbaya sana…Ile wivu huwa huko acha tu.

You need help from The Community.
First, consult with Area Chief and suggest he intervenes with village Elders.
This will make the young man know and be on notice it is no longer just a family concern but a village matter…and several eyes are now directly on him. You have to act fast!

This is Kenya bana. You give the kid an
Ultimatum when things get to that point. That’s why you involve a cop Akitoroka rehab then you know next steps.

Pay some guys to waylay him and beat him up properly. Break his arm so that he spends some time in hospital. This may sober him up and make him to rethink his life

Calcium ammonium nitrate

Latecomer ndo nimeingia class… OP sii story ya bro iliendaje? @ombudsman

This is just an indicator that the trigger / provoking is happening in that house. Keep him as far as possible from the trigger

Ghai gaga, relax gathee, sio serious hifyo
Now I have seen how some guys who used to pass in flying colors turn out to be when they start abusing drugs. You’ve mentioned that when he’s at home it’s whe he gets triggered. Maybe your parents pushed him too much when growing up. That’s why that dark spirit rears it’s ugly head. Move him away from your ocha. He also needs guidance

I feel the best option is aongeleshwe akubali rehab for at least 6 months. Akiwa rehab tafutia yeye kazi gulf countries where he won’t be able to access drugs. Alternatively apelekwe place hawezi access drugs for long to rethink his life.

Rehab works when the person himself has admitted he needs help.wa kupelekwa forcefully rarely works.