Anger and sex

@uwesmake @mobi ana ku copy, anauliza maswali ya kijinga kama wewe, mtiririko kama wako na ata majina mengine kama mbayambaya. Mkanye

1 Like

Anger makes your testosterone levels flare up, mix that up with some sex and voila! You got a chemical reaction. Hope you stayed strapped up though. Juu the niceness and all that anger can make you dumb. Cheers!

2 Likes

Kakamue ngamia

1 Like

Both parties enjoyed. No need for ā€˜compesatingā€™ one

2 Likes

efdence pls nione kama atalia pia

hukufikisha threshold ya kijiji. Elder chieth

I have a sexy crush. Here on KTalk. :D:D:D

2 Likes

Explanation: You imagine the p*thy is a punching bag na unaipiga mti sawasawa.
ENDS.

3 Likes

I believe my wife is sexy too

Nimeenda Naivas nikanunua replacements , fridge, microwave, cooker, mattress , dispenser, tv , home theatre , na six pack ya Tusker cider.

10 Likes

Tusker Cider eh? By any chance does that kunguru you used to ā€˜fugaā€™ drink?
And if she does,whats her favourite drink?

Oh and you also have the option ā€œya kunyamaza ungoje uamuzi wa kortiā€

3 Likes

Swali iko kwa tusker cider tuu

2 Likes

NV MEFFI

I thought you women r supposed to pay us kwa kuwafikisha heaven?

3 Likes

Kama alikuwa analia na kumoan throughout sababu ya sweetness na niceness, ni yeye angempa @mobi kakitu.

Mukoroko muache.

3 Likes

Oh pris thereā€™s no heaven. :D:D Most of those cries sijui moans are fake. Trust me on this one! But ladies do it to massage a manā€™s ego.
@Nattydread thought you should know too. Theyā€™re fake moansā€¦haha
Kwanza ukiona amekaa sana and you want him to come quickly akuache you fake those moans. lol

2 Likes

Kama wewe nikufake tu nakubali uachiagwe so mbili za damages.

2 Likes

KUMA ya mende

4 Likes

[SIZE=6]Sorry, guys: Up to 80 percent of women admit faking it
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Women seek to speed things up [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]In the paper revealing these results, Brewer and Hendrie use the phrase ā€œmanipulate male behavior to [the womenā€™s] advantageā€ which sounds like the women were trying to wrangle a pair of diamond earrings out of the guy.

But thatā€™s not really what they meant. For example, [/SIZE][SIZE=5]ā€œwomen reported using these vocalizations to ā€˜speed upā€™ their partnerā€™s ejaculation due to boredom, fatigue, discomfort, time limitations,ā€ Brewer said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]
In other words, the sounds the women emitted were not because they were out-of-control excited. Indeed, when they were most excited, say during oral sex when they were more likely to have an orgasm, they didnā€™t do much of the old scream-n-shout.[/SIZE]
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38006774/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sorry-guys-percent-women-admit-faking-it/
[SIZE=6][/SIZE]

1 Like

Kuja nikubonde tuone kama utafake?