Anger management

Mrs Web dev is the one we should be looking at. She is talking all that crap from you just because your coming home drunk…then you forget everything. Boss that quite woman you see their is a serial killer in the making…am scared for you.

6 Likes

:Dunaongea juu ya kudungwa na unaita Mr. Wong utajionea

5 Likes

to be strong is good but experience matters

Homowebdev umeitiwa sword fight. Don’t let this opportunity pass

2 Likes

Huoni ameingiza njeve na akarikokonaiz. :D:D.

P. S wakameat ende ukacheze nje kidogo, we have a discussion here.

2 Likes

Ata wewe

yep ilikua kugombana kila wakati juu ya trivial issues just cz you are high mpaka you try and avoid conversations ukilewa na hiyo ndio whatever you have fizzles away and it sure did

First of all buy a proper bed. Hekaya za kulalia plastacine halafu unaita hardwood wacha.

Maybe she’s jealous of your avatar. She must think you are kulaing that chic. Like those crazy women who put your pic as their whatsapp profile pic.

6 Likes

But if my experience is anything to go by males can be silly when drunk… Kuna huyu anakuja unamfungulia mlango anasema hataki food unasrma sawa unaingia bed anaanza kuvuta ati anataka kukushika sahiyo he is being rough unamwambia anakuumiza anakasirika :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 Likes

Kuja aki wong!

1 Like

:p:p sikatai alafu sometimes drunks try to read too much into comments made and the tone of the comments cz of the guilt

sema tu anataka kukukamua,na kwani hana huruma ,anakukamua ukiwa na mimba?

2 Likes

Mimi huwa siitishi vitu.

Nunua sahani za metal na glass zile za plastic…Problem solved!!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

With my strength kuaneza kuwa na rebound. :D:D

1 Like

Hahaha no he wanted to cuddle and that was kitaaaaambo PS pia pregnantee hukamuliwa

1 Like

You just grab kama shamba ya waitiki

4 Likes

Exactly

hahahha pervats

Try Jewels counselling center. They are good in marriage counselling and life as a whole. I once attended a church group they had organised and it was very informative. 0733 810405 or 0721 476523.

By the way, your drinking aint helping manage your anger. As long as you are drunk, you will reason like a drunk! First thing, strop drinking!!