ANGRY UHURU KENYATTA SPEECH IN MURANG'A!!WE WILL JAIL THE CORRUPT!

This is for you [ATTACH=full]227407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227408[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227410[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227417[/ATTACH]
First off, I really think that UK is personally interested in more wealth. Secondly, I strongly believe that firing the CSs won’t solve the problem. I’m totally against corruption and I agree with everyone else that corrupt individuals should be jailed (not just prosecuted for side-shows). Here is my take- if you fire the CSs, whom do you replace them with? More corrupt individuals who also want a piece of the pie. So far no one in Kenya has received a harsh sentence for being corrupt. Until that happens and people are jailed, nothing is going to change. You can fire all the people you want and you can make all the noise and side-shows; Kenya is a chronically corrupt country and nothing will change until people face full consequences for their actions.

Sasa when he shifts thugs from one ministry to another is that really fighting corruption? Hii ni kama kutoa fisi from nairobi national park to amboseli expecting it not to hunt other animals.

Nasikia that there’s a flood of contracts RAO has landed lately because of the handshake. All this is hot air.

Aiii hujuwagi shinny eye…ningetranslate lakini siitaki kusikiza chochote hao majamaa wanasema

Magara’s team will continue giving the 50k bails as long as they are within the law. What is the president doing to influence the legislature to pass stingent laws?

So in a way its not that judiciary is not able to carry out its mandate,its just biased and issues selective judgement
Or what do you think?

he should look in the mirror first

Depressed Kenyans calm down.We still got 3 years to go.

And keeping them+rehiring them is achieving what exactly?

Competent corruption free civil servants and professionals. Do you actually have to ask this?

There is an entire HR department called the Public Service Commission, there are hundreds if not thousands of corruption free patriots that are more than happy to serve the country if given the chance. This excuse is as dead as any hope of redemption in the Kenyatta government.

They should start reducing the population by eliminating you, your family and your clan, nonsense. How can you dare say population reduced by half? Who are you to decide the number of population which should be there?

You are dreaming

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0brsOqXQAE4Psn?format=jpg&name=small

:D:D Ndio baba

Why are you so bitter…? i wont live on this planet forever calm your titties.

Am at peace with that. Bila lube

magatiga mufano msuri.:smiley:

Niaje kasee @vunja deki

The fact that you are of the view that some people don’t deserve to live!! Are they semi-human or you are a semi-god, together with your lineage

Porojo mingi na pesa bado inaibiwa. Kiunjuri bado ako job…

Poa sana nguruweste