Animals

Kama hutaki any future na yeye, msienjoyiane. She needs time to heal. Ukijiweka hapo mtaheal pamoja alafu ukitaja kujitoa, there’ll be real problems. Kaa na yeye kama ni long term. You’re on earth for more than just kupima oil.

That shit is deep…maybe a cruel way of warning you two to stay apart…you moreso sticking it up to your family.

True nitasare hii maneno

I wouldn’t touch her again…nothing personal or against her…just my psychology isn’t wired to carry such burdens.

my take, usimtoke sasa…let her heal then umtoke, huyu ni dame umekamua kavukavu kwa idhini yake. usimhepe hivyo tu, subiri apone then uchane mbuga…u can always fcuk nje unapotaka

It seems those culprits saw what your eyes saw in her…shida they applied cha nguvu initiative… Rather than requesting thy fundamentals…

Don’t abandon her at this time , have a feeling she might need more moral support right now more than ever.

Jumping ship at this point might break her even further and forever have scars and serious trust issues for men. Remember she has already been hurt badly by your gender ( not you but … she might not be in a position to think rationally)

However don’t push dry fry manenos too much, you first need to make sure she heals both physically and psychologically, psychologically being the most important at this point. Bro-zone yourself for now

yap ni the kind that give men instant boners,it is so unfortunate this young thugs are perpetrating these crimes without regard for morals.

ndo maana mimi kawaida yangu huwa sina huruma kwa mwizi, hata wa 10 bob auliwe

Anaweza shikwa na PTSD mboro ikwame ndani !

Eish, cant believe talkers are taking rape so lightly. First of all who raped her?close relative ama wale watu wa mchele?or she was waylaid? Lately i have heard stories of ladies wenye wamewekewa mchele waka rapiwa…hope that wasnt the case, recent case was at natives thika road. She will not have a normal sex life in a very long time, all i ask is that you show some patience and understanding. My ex was a victim and some moments did bring those memories…wasnt easy

Otherwise she will take you a rapist too

Carjacking.

Yep PTSD

Your psychology needs rewiring. Dude life isn’t perfect…!! @kanyus focus on your family wacha tamaa

Just like you guys have been together all this while, continue giving her the moral support coz she needs it especially now. When she finally heals or get better then you should politely split. One more thing, penda bibi yako na uwache uma.liar

itabidi,inakaa many villagers agree a split is a must.

but after amepona… u can always fcuk kando kando (how many times do i have to fcuking repeat this)…ukipona waweza enda

aptly titled. We ni myama tuu. Seriously, thats all you took away from her ordeal ??

Nataka ku experiment Stockholm syndrome na ngombe fulani