Ann my 1st X...where are you

[SIZE=3]Usimtafute, huyo msichana atakuja mwenyewe. What if you have met her and you didn’t know she was your daughter and you dry fried in your Nissan xtrail?

only GOD knows[/SIZE]

:eek::eek: Ama ulinusa panty yake?

pewa @coldpilsner ingine baridi kwa bill yangu:D:D

usilete utoto kwa hii thread my fren

1 Like

Buda hapa noma my fren… mimi nilihepa wangu Kampala…saa hii ako 8 years old…sijui naweza anzia wapi kutafuta… no contacts. Matha yake we met at University games…sijui jina yake in full…sijui alikuwa anacheza game gani…yaani I have no clue. The only thing I know is that we communicated for 6 months after…and then nikapoteza contact…ukipata ujanja nishtue

5 Likes

Look for her before she hits her teens and/or God forbid you meet her and unknowingly your hyena ways fail you again and you pull a Lot on her

2 Likes

poa bro

i will

Relax. Your daughter is less than 10 years old. Certainly not a grown woman.

3 Likes

I hope @culture didnt actually use the words ‘dry fry’ in that meeting

1 Like

she is 7 years now.i need to talk to her before aanze kuuliza mamayake maswali

1 Like

:D:Dofcourse not

1 Like

I dont think its every one anakuanga interested in meeting their father. I’ve never met mine,i have no idea where he is or how he looks like. Never have i ever been interest. I only heard stories here and there about him when young

2 Likes

“Tell I how did I stray”, by @culture.

Special dedication to dem Rasta!! Pull up…Gee you mercy mama mama mama Tell I how did I stray…

3 Likes

I hope she is married , happy and financially okay to not need you .

And let me see you bashing single mothers again:rolleyes:

1 Like

i hope she is too.am not looking for her to marry her.i am already married.i just wanna see my daughter

Makosa ilifanyika

1 Like

@culture i think i know you. Wewe ni ule msee ulikuwa unaishi kwa hio uwanja penye wasee walikuwa wanachezea ball, ulikuwa unatusumbua tukicheza futa tukiwa watoto. Then huyo dem alikuwa mkamba jina i think ni Mt…a if am not wrong

2 Likes

:D:Dnot really but hapo ndio nlikuwa naishi.

noma sana… lazima wewe humfikiria kila wakati

1 Like