Anne Waiguru is Uhuru Kenyatta's Monica Lewinsky

I am planning to get back with her after yote yalionijiri and she wants more kids and anadai ati she doesnt want to have 2 babydaddies so ni kama anataka tu nimtie and i have told her mimi im down but i can`t guarantee that hatutakosana kama b4 akasema ati we will take it a day at a time (WTF?)!

:D:D:D:D:D:D ati mezesha… wah though sijui sheng lakini yako inasound ya kitambo sana . dont worry bro. ufisi must be achieved by all means

Sabina wanjiru wa chege.former kameme FM presenter.I was her campaign dj.used to sat besides me Kwa roadshow truck Sema kuwa too close yet too far.

Hehehe. Hukujibrush accidentally on her boobs or assets?

1 Like

tuki pose for photos nilikuwa nakamata na cheeks zinasalimiana.very smooth babayface .picha kibao ndizo tu nilibaki nazo na number za simu.

jameni…talk of wasted opportunity…si ungejaribu tu…djs are good at this…

hehehehe .she’s very humble heshima miingi ata huwezi thubutu.sikupata guts .watu 2017 iko tu

2 Likes

Some people here are unknowingly signing their jail warrants. Remember what happened to a certain jaruo boy? Kamiti is beckoning you.

Mharo’s @kichwakibovu, kuna job hapa.

1 Like

mdry-fryable.na mna maneno kweli

She’s was married huko home kwetu, during or after acting as " Rehema" in Tausi …she was known as Wambui wa Maria,but unfortunately
the guy used to beat her seriously. She left got into Kameme fm,got married to John De Mathew(popular kikuyu musician).Once once she
would go back to the former hubby(talk of love).

She got in politics using her media personality n left John De Matthew , and now shes in Uhuru’s govt.

1 Like

Was she dating de Matthew while the guy was still married? Ama she was the only wife? I remember he even dedicated a song to her.

There is a time they settled together, about the wife I would’nt know

the song was
njata yakwa nimeshindwa ku embed video

2 Likes

True story ama ni hekaya…ready to roll mkeka

:D:D:D Fantasizing…jamaa si uko na nyege???

Kbuda ni kucheza unacheza,Utarudi kwa hii kijiji bila transformer nakwambia.

1 Like

@aviator Thanks!

Very true …

Mbicha petronila?